Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 3 NT fat tail marms, 1 diamond python (legs), 1 coastal (jiggsaw), 1 port mac (jumping beans), 1 woma (ladders), 1 staffy x pitty (tipsey), 1 sun conure parrot (AJ).

Sure does, pets come in many shapes, sizes, breeds & species! & a spiny leaf insect, well thats pretty cool, i wouldnt think its a common pet, have u named it? :)

no not yet, i got her at the newcastle reptile expo and she has now laided over 50 eggs, they are now incubating in a tub in my frog tank ( a toasty 30 degrees)..

Our pets consist of
1 Diamond python
1 Bredli
1 Murray darling
1 Sharpei called Lillie
1 inside ecelectus parrot called ecky (talks more than everyone else in the house)
1 hand raised Yellow Tail Black cockatoo called billy boy (his around 5-6 months and thinks his a baby) His just saying hello now
2 scorpians
1 fish called big red (female red devil)
Out the back we also have yellow tail and red tail black cockatoo's that we breed if they want to? also galahs,major mitchelles,rosella's,ring necks, sulpa crested cockatoos,corella's and a supurb parrot.

10 fish --
5 Goldfish
3 White Cloud Mountain Minnows
1 Zebra Danio
1 Rosy Barb

2 Dogs --
Rasta, M, Shih tzu x Maltese
Sheeba, F, unknown

3 Frogs --
2 Growling Grass Frogs, Akka and Jinin
1 Spotted Marsh Frog, unnamed

1 Lizard --
1 Centralian Blue-tongued Lizard, unnamed

I have a Chihuahua named Casper, two cats (Kain- black and white; and Jem- torti), inside fish ( Cloud, Skirmish, Foxy and Catto) and outside fish (Goldie, Blanche, Storm and Calico). Two Jungle pythons, Apollo and Starbuck.

Except for the fish, all the animals are rescues and come with problems but that just makes them dearer to me :D I never knew any as puppy/kitten/hatchie but they're still my fur/scale babies, and aggrivate me accordingly.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 69
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg