Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: sometimes us mum's can suck a bit hey snakeluvver! Centipedes are a pretty cool pet though! Goodluck with your dog or cat!

Two dogs, two parents, 11 fish and 3 frogs (they aren't reptiles)

:lol: sometimes us mum's can suck a bit hey snakeluvver! Centipedes are a pretty cool pet though! Goodluck with your dog or cat!
Yeah I'm in desperate need of a normal pet or else my friends may think I'm just a bit weird. My friends love my reptiles but not the centipedes, none of them even know what it is when I show them haha they think its a slug :?

Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a zoo at home. I have been keeping (and sometimes breeding) a variety of animals since I was 7. They are much more tolerant and accepting than humans as a whole and I can't do without them. Currently i have:

1 amstaff x kelpie - Bella
2 moggie cats (from a shelter, one is shorthaired grey tabby named Lillian and the other is a long haired tortiseshell named Lola who has the neighbourhood dogs running scared).
1 QLD Bird Eating Tarantula spiderling named Anansai
1 Indian Ringneck Parrot named Shrek
4 fish tanks of guppies (they are breeding as they do best)
1 Pygmy Python named Miki
And farms of crickets, woodies, mealworms and earthworms

In the same house my mum has:
1 fish tank with goldfish and white clouds
and 1 cockatiel named Bowie (means yellow haired not after David Bowie)

This list for our house is a mega short one which I plan on expanding with a mate for shrek, scorpians, more birds, maybe breed mice when I increase my reptile collection enough. My wish list is massive!

apart from reptillians and amphibians
i have some fishies, a dog, a rock, and LOTS of inverts (nearly hit 300 :shock: )

I have 2 dogs a mastiffx boxer called Dora, a chihuahua called Juliet, a cat called Silly, a jap bantam rooster called Barry who thinks he's a parrot, a galah called Buddy who talks alot of randomness, 2 isa brown hens, 2 mixed breed bantam hens, Pair of indian ringnecks, pair of pink convicts and a big tank with various tropical fish mainly live bearers, 1 woma python called Stripes and 4 kids, Maton 11months, Bailey 2yrs, Tyler 4yrs and Jayana 5yrs oh and a rabbit called Princess.

Oh and i have 2 horses, misty and hero

Last edited:
My Babies.... 2 Jags missy & Brad, 1 Coastal Shauny, 1 Diamond Mix Jade, 1 Irian Jaya Sib Ashanti, 1 Striped ccp Mix Angel. last but Least My lovely German Shepherd Kaiser :)

I have 2 children, Tyler 9 & Jordan 8,
2 cats Tigger and Princess
2 woma's, Echo and Creapy
1 bearded dragon still to be named
1 cocatiel, Fluff
I would love to have a dog again, I used to have a staffy, TJ (Tyler&Jordan) he was such a run a muck just like the kids.

I have a 1 child Matilda, nicknamed Pumpkin or Lil Miss M, depending on whether she being a good girl or a feral!

2 Aussie Bulldogs- Blocka and Lulu,
1 cat- Miaow
3 rats- Mouse (my daughter names most of our pets) and her 2 babies
1 Indian Ringneck- Birdie, he hates all except lil miss m.
6 goldfish.
1 B&Y Jungle
1 Atherton Jangle- Naughty
1 MD- Darla

I love the name Matilda! Hence why i named my Bredli Matilda! Its funny u mentioned the bird only liking your daughter.......ive found birds to be almost as 'loyal' as dogs when it comes to their owners......i had a cockatoo growing up that was exactly the same, 'ocki' loved me, but would make my brothers bleed! He would whistle & say 'love you' if i was around.....but anyone else......well they got hissing & a few 'naughty' words! Unfortunately we moved next door to an elderly home, & they complained about ocki's language, so he had to go, my aunt & uncle still have him, & when he isnt chasing them around the yard, he is still swearing his little head off! My uncle & him are slowly becoming 'friends' though, ocki has even stared saying 'love' again. :)

Cockatoos are one of the loyalest birds and as you said the can be like dogs. Ive always wanted one.

Our last bird was "my" bird, he was a green cheek conure. He was the funniest little thing. He never went in his cage, was always on a stand or just cruising around the house. He had no fear whatsoever, the dogs would come inside and they were **** scared of him cos hed chase them around biting them!

i have a spiny leaf insect, does that count?....

Sure does, pets come in many shapes, sizes, breeds & species! & a spiny leaf insect, well thats pretty cool, i wouldnt think its a common pet, have u named it? :)

2 Shelties, Lochie & Piper, 2 cats Kiff & Jordy, small fish in skink enclosure (could be eaten havent checked today), 1 budgie... and some sheep.

Plus my favourites the water skinks :D :D :D

I have 1 Great Dane named Tzar, about 70 fish, 9 snakes, and about 50 lizzies living at my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back