Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_rotor

Reaction score
i just got my 1st snake a 7-8 month old diamond
her name is savanna
DSC00392.jpg

i was thinking what was every 1 elses 1st snake . just leave a comment on what your 1st snake was and if you want post up a pic and if you want more post your 1st enclosure:D .. thanks

myn was a diamond, then another diamoond, then a coastal lol... ermmm is that sticky tape?

hah yehh im gunna take it of its just to hold that cord up its temperary

i got a stimmie for my first snake

Sticky tape..?

Hey Mr Rotor...
If I were you, I would remove the sticky tape NOW from the enclosure....
Just a piece of advice if you don't want your young Diamond to experience life threatening condition and early visits to the vet....
I don't know your experience with keeping snakes, but this is one thing you should know...

Besides, she's a beautiful specimen, congratulations.

Yann.

By the way, my first snake was Princesse, a female Murray Darling...

attachment.php

Last edited:
can i see pics of the diamond cross murray???

Mine was a water and a spotted... both the loves of my life!!! Here they are:

Attachments

• 100_1104.jpg
    100_1104.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_0990.jpg
    100_0990.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 37
Rotor - Remove that sticky tape as a matter of urgency - if your snake touches it you will need to rip scales and skin off to remove it - then you will need to attend a Vet and be giving your snake antibiotics and pain killers for some time while it recovers...

...simple mistake, but please understand, sticky tape is NEVER acceptable in a snakes enclosure...

Hey this is my first python. Diamond Python. This is before and after shot. He is coming out with some nice yellow markings. After 3 sheds

Attachments

• 100_1185.jpg
    100_1185.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_1990.jpg
    100_1990.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 53
This is my first snake. When i first got it and a photo takes about 5 months ago

Attachments

• Picture 081.jpg
    Picture 081.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Image059.jpg
    Image059.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 57
awesome diamonds there :) my first lil guy a pilbera Stimson

beedu1.jpg

thanks alot for the info guys i took the tape of as soon as i read the threads ..
hey jarrod willcox did you buy your snake from bob w? because mine looks like yours quite a fair bit and he gave me the same litre in that picture .

yan thats a really nice murray i wanted to get one of those for my 1st snake but they dont breed this time of year .. im happy with my diamond tho

This is my first and only one so far, a childrens python. I only got him first because I couldn't wait til this coming season for a water python! But I love him to bits. :)

Attachments

• link 100907c.jpg
    link 100907c.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 42
yan thats a really nice murray i wanted to get one of those for my 1st snake but they dont breed this time of year .. im happy with my diamond tho

Thanks mate,
and thanks for removing the sticky tape too...

My MD is just the best snake...
Not bitey at all but very active... loves to get out of her enclosure, hates going back inside... she'd rather freeze to death!!
she's my only snake so far but i love her to bits...
I don't know if all MDs are like her, but if so, I would definitely recommend them as first snakes...
Best of luck with your diamond, no doubt you're gonna love her....

Cheers,
Yann

Nice rx3 for ur avatar, if i had the cash i would buy it for sure, by the way, nice snake as well

A beautiful natured Bredli boy called 'Redman' was my first.

for any one that has the misfourtune to have tape stuck to a snake a hibiclense bath will remove it without harming the animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back