Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my first were blue tongues then a pair of shinglebacks then beardies,EWD's and now im looking for a small snake :)

My first reptile was a pair of blue tongues, closely followed by a coastal. Snakes won me over the most but!!

my first was a maccie.Great first snake i reckon

My First was a blue tongue named george when I was a kid....then various skinks/dragons.

I wasn't allowed a snake for ages.....evil parents......but finally got my jungle when I was 17 and now I'm all gorwn up and only have my MD...many more to come though :wink:

My first snake was a jungle, most would say that isn't the ideal first snake, but he was so good I bought him a mate. They are both awesome!

i had a blue tounge, Atlantis, when i was a kid, had the usual pets, dog cat rabbit etc.
Then i adopted a jacky dragon, and now i have Queenie, my coastal and Loki, my Bearded.
Wanting to get another coastal and just adore Beardies, can't wait to get more. The kids love my reptiles too.

Our famililes first reptile is Monty in the avatar. We bought him off the ever reliable Afro.

my first baby was a georgeous atherton jongle, Snoo. shes the most lovely, tolerant snake. i always like to use her for educational shows, she'll put up with the kiddies all day! she also gives great kisses!

my first was a childs python then moved onto bigger things

I am just setting up for my first reptile and I have my heart set on a Stimson's Python

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back