Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-When you go to a petshop, look at all the cute and furry animals, and you think "My pet would/could eat that!".
-When you get excited when sistema tubs are on sale at Woolies.
-When you are on leave from work and you spend the days on APS constantly!! (me atm).
-When you risk your life herding a lizard off a busy road.

-Going on APS during school
-You strategically plan how many hours you have to work a week at what pay so you can get that new Reptile
-Start making deals to sell young reptiles 6months before their born
-Use google sketch up to make reptile pits/enclosures

Last edited:
ahaha my mum hates it when i do that
and kids my age think i am retarted, because i keep and like reptiles

:? I'm lucky, my friends think it's awesome and they all want a snake! In fact, just having a snake has made me like 10 times as popular :p weird how it can be the other way round with some people. I'm also lucky enough to never meet someone who would want to kill my snake. Some adults think I'm a bit crazy, but they are curious and always want to see my spotted python! And I've got a list of kids my age who want to be the first to see my gecko when I get it! I think there's about 12 on that list so far? :p

-Put lots of thought and make a speech about 'Snakes and why I should be allowed one' then recite the 4min speech to your parents

when your friends don't want to come over any more because you have snakes...

or is that just their excuse?

-when you want to move out of home so you have room for more herps?

-when your recently jobless and are wondering if you should cut into your savings to buy a frill neck lizard

when your local food supplyer has your order ready before you walk into the shop
when the local food supplyer has the right amount of change out waiting for you
when the local food supplyer ives you free stuff/ discounts for being his most loyal customer
when the local food supplyer knows that if you are short of cash you will pay it back next day + some extra ( i dropped a $5 note with out knowing and went pay and didnt have it on me, next day he got $10)
when the local food supplyer asks how all you animals are going by their names
when the local food supplyer is on the lookout for great deals for you

last 6 times iv been in the guy had what i wanted right on the counter waiting for me and had my change ready ( always get 3 boxes of woodies the 2nd monday of the month and pay with a 20) but i threw him off today because i needed small woodies and it couldnt wait. untill next normal visit. yep my local guy is realy good to me

When you don't need a night light because you have purple bulbs in a couple of tanks in your room and consequently, your room consists of a bed and tanks because there is no space for anything else...

When you own a reptile :lol: I make myself lafffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I got confused and now I'm sleeping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back