Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarpetPythons.com.au

Reaction score
Good attendance so far!
c0947553-13cf-ab72.jpg
c094754f-13e9-159b.jpg
c0947553-1417-3b6b.jpg
c0947553-143c-ae33.jpg

That room looks like it would be really hot.. is it as small as it looks in the picture?

The partitions are a great idea!!!! Love it!

i was very happy with it :)
i came home with a pair of levis :D
best day ever :D

haha i can see myself in the 2nd pics :p

That room looks like it would be really hot.. is it as small as it looks in the picture?
I work at the showgrounds Sel, Its a pretty good room. It has good climate control and is used as the bands' backstage area when music festivals are on, so has to be able to be a comfortable envronment. I've also sat uni exams in there, and worked a few other expos in there and its been fine.

I'll be heading over soon to check it out before i start my shift for the day!

be sure to post more pics. looks like its a good one

Looks great & a good turnout by the looks of it .Wish I could have gone... cant wait to see more pic's :)

We just got back and felt that it was a great expo. Only downside was the heat in the room and the proximity of people. One aisle in particular was not good for those of us that dislike crowds and feel clostrophobic!

We had a great time too! Got lots of bit and pieces (hides, feeding tongs etc), saw a few friends and got the sweetest little wheatbelt stimsons python from Beeman. So happy with her, will post pics later tonight.

Can't wait for next years now!!!

I'm making a thread atm moment for everyone to put pics on and my own pics they still uploading theres about 17 of them.

Would've had a better time if i'd been able to see more of the animals on show, there were that many people and not enough room to cater for them. They should ditch the aisle idea and go for somewhere a little less cramped.

Animals and products available were nice though.

Very true hypochondroac could of been a little bit more spaced out but all in all was still a great expo.

hey has anyone got any pics of roy pails's site cheers

lt sure looks like it was crowded at the VHS Reptile Expo, l did not go at all cause l had to be somewhere else today not to worrie, even if l was free to go l would not have gone to the reptile expo at all, it just does not interest me one bit and l have not once been nor will l in the future.

l'm lucky that l can get clear reflector globes and party light globes and NEC T10 UV tubes at wholesale prices, to keep all my Reptiles warm day and night and make sure they get UVA & UVB, and l can get rats or mice and insects very cheap aswell, so why do l need to waste my time going to any reptile expo to waste my hard earn money, by not going l still have my money in the bank rather than someone else having it in their pocket.

Those who did go hope you and your family and friends all had a good time why you were there, least the weather was fine and sunny for a good day out with family and friends, what more could you ask for.

On the train home now from the expo! What a brilliant show! I ended up with a bredli hatchy, so placid it's insane, the whole lot were. Can't wait to go pick him up next week!

lt sure looks like it was crowded at the VHS Reptile Expo, l did not go at all cause l had to be somewhere else today not to worrie, even if l was free to go l would not have gone to the reptile expo at all, it just does not interest me one bit and l have not once been nor will l in the future.

l'm lucky that l can get clear reflector globes and party light globes and NEC T10 UV tubes at wholesale prices, to keep all my Reptiles warm day and night and make sure they get UVA & UVB, and l can get rats or mice and insects very cheap aswell, so why do l need to waste my time going to any reptile expo to waste my hard earn money, by not going l still have my money in the bank rather than someone else having it in their pocket.

Those who did go hope you and your family and friends all had a good time why you were there, least the weather was fine and sunny for a good day out with family and friends, what more could you ask for.
what is so bad about a expo all it is is a place to seel reptiles or a place to go ad see reptiles nd new morphs or a place to see what new products are avilable to buy or to see a product before you buy so you know what to excpect instec of buying a product and than not liing it and it end up being a waste of oney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back