Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can someone comment on prices if they are not even there?????

this was my first reptile expo and it was awesome even with 3 kids in tow !! i also helped out at the membership table -selling monitor and reptile magazines and memberships for 3 hours in the morning.The turnout from what i saw was fantastic .

my head hurts after today ...... but hell I spoke to easily 200 people :lol:

couldn't have asked for a better turn out and met a lot of your and put faces to names

Had a great day and caught up with heaps of people,I think i know why Les (1933) dosnt want to go to reptile expos, lol.
Its a long ride home on the train with busted kneecaps.
Congrats to Jason who scored a foursome of black bluetongues in the auction and cheers to everyone involved in putting it on.
Was a top day and as usual, the Mrs had to drag me away.

ssssnakeman How much did the black bluey's go for at auction?
i missed it :(

only managed to go for the last 2 hours, picked up 2 ackies for $300 and a bredli for $100, rather content although when home noticed the bredli had a little bit of retained shed on the tip of its tail, its nothing to bad and il be able to get it off easily (i hope)

He had a ningaloo reef tshirt on and he was wanting one of all of your smooths. My daughter and I had our eyes on the roughys particularly the 4th one in from the right down near the bottom. I certainly don't expect you to remember us! LOL However, I do have your business card so no doubt in the next 12 months you will hear from us!

Really good Expo. Congrats and thanks to Brian and the committee.

Kupper you nearly had me putting my hand into the pocket for money a couple of times. You have some nice animals.

ssssnakeman How much did the black bluey's go for at auction?
i missed it :(
I think it worked out to be about 1k, give or take.
Les,i cant answer your abusive pms because your inbox is closed or something.If you have something to say, ring me or email me,,,or better still, come around.
So yeah, it was the first time id seen these bluetongues up close and they realy are very special.
I would have bought a Spencers today if someone had one that was for sale.
Ended up buying one of the stuffed lace monitor puppet thing,,easier to look after anyway.

Great show, was kupper the one with the geckos in 10cm glass cubes?
I bought a Centralian Bluey there, turns out he has mites.

how is that different to housing them in chinese food container ? LOL

Really good Expo. Congrats and thanks to Brian and the committee.

Kupper you nearly had me putting my hand into the pocket for money a couple of times. You have some nice animals.

I was that busy scott that I didn't even realise you had come past :lol:

Mate it's a big call to say someone sold you an animal with mites when all you have said was "I found some white specks on the Blue-tongue's head scales" I know some kids have said they are mites, but til you post a pic in your thread or take it to a vet it's probably best not to start accusing people..

Ben

It was a great expo, plenty of traffic went through as we've been starved for one for two years lol.

Was great to put a face to a couple of the names on here... Met Sarah at the VHS stand and Kupper at his.
Kick *** stand by the way Chris... that little patternless of yours is even better in the flesh, shame about your super red going into shed as I'm sure that would have sent a few more geckophiles drooling... Hope you had a profitable day mate.

Caught up with the crew from proherp... well they spotted me lol. I never knew that the guys in that company actually were Uni classmates of mine a few years ago now, the things you find out at an expo huh.

James, Helen and Mary hope you had a good day as well it was great to catch up after all these years guys, we'll have to do it again hopefully before the next expo lol

Let the doubters doubt it aint worth much what they say... the important thing is that people who attended had a great day

Francis

how is that different to housing them in chinese food container ? LOL

I wasn't trying to insult you.
BTW, nice amyae.

Mate it's a big call to say someone sold you an animal with mites when all you have said was "I found some white specks on the Blue-tongue's head scales" I know some kids have said they are mites, but til you post a pic in your thread or take it to a vet it's probably best not to start accusing people..

Ben

I saw a black dots in-between one of his head scales. Sorry if I got it wrong.

It was a great expo, plenty of traffic went through as we've been starved for one for two years lol.

Was great to put a face to a couple of the names on here... Met Sarah at the VHS stand and Kupper at his.
Kick *** stand by the way Chris... that little patternless of yours is even better in the flesh, shame about your super red going into shed as I'm sure that would have sent a few more geckophiles drooling... Hope you had a profitable day mate.

Caught up with the crew from proherp... well they spotted me lol. I never knew that the guys in that company actually were Uni classmates of mine a few years ago now, the things you find out at an expo huh.

James, Helen and Mary hope you had a good day as well it was great to catch up after all these years guys, we'll have to do it again hopefully before the next expo lol

Let the doubters doubt it aint worth much what they say... the important thing is that people who attended had a great day

Francis

thanks for the kind words mate .... behind the scenes I almost had a crisis @ 1am with certain elements coming together in the wee hours of the morning ,

Bed @ 2:30 am and then up again @ 5am , As you can imagine I am buggered .............. sipping on vodka red bull as we speak :)

I saw Kupper aswell, never really been onto geckos but his where crazyyyyyy!
I also met GreatSnakes off this website, really good dude and really helpful, plus hes got amazing chondros!

Guyss STILL NEED HELP, WHO Was the photographer near, the auction stand and whats her website?
Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back