Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you already have a dedicated herp food freezer and consider buying an extra one for more capacity.
When you plan your holidays and buy a four wheel drive for the purpose of visiting the localities where your animals come from.

What about when you look at a reptile site other than this one or herptrader, and you feel like a dirty cheater!!

yeap and my dad is married to her! imagine how i feel when she says stuff like 'i would send a lizard flying by its tail' and 'if i ever saw a snake of any kind i would grab the closest sharp object and chop its head off' i turn a lovely shade of crimson and my knuckles turn a luminous shade of white!!!

Absolutely! Sometimes i wonder which kids come first :p!, Jk no favourites in my house :).

yeap and my dad is married to her! imagine how i feel when she says stuff like 'i would send a lizard flying by its tail' and 'if i ever saw a snake of any kind i would grab the closest sharp object and chop its head off' i turn a lovely shade of crimson and my knuckles turn a luminous shade of white!!!
I feel for you :( I can sorta understand people not liking snakes much, but what on earth could be wrong with lizards? I would say what I think of her but if I did I would probably be banned from this site if I did. :p

When you hear crickets and automatically think food :)

When you are so addicted to APS your parents have to use parental controls to block it, bummer for them i know the password :D

Ben

When you go to a friends house and think 'This would be a great herp room'

When you go to a friends house and all you see is potential snake food

@snakeluvver I couldn't care less what you said about her. When we use to stay at her property with dad I'd wake up early and get rid of the 15+ browns that would be around before she got to them...I was 10

@snakeluvver I couldn't care less what you said about her. When we use to stay at her property with dad I'd wake up early and get rid of the 15+ browns that would be around before she got to them...I was 10
Very nice, but dangerous haha

When u pre spend money before you have it lol i have a habbit of thinking ok i want these 3 bhps these 3 enclosures and so on before i even have the money haha

theres more rats then meat in the freezer.
all the lads at work bring you empty egg cartons.
your lying on ya bed in your undies and the rest of your family are dressed like there going to the snow

theres more rats then meat in the freezer.
all the lads at work bring you empty egg cartons.
your lying on ya bed in your undies and the rest of your family are dressed like there going to the snow
Who needs undies. And whilst your at it turn the aircon on.

when you got to garage sales and markets to look for cheap enclosures
the people at your local petshop have a VIP cricket section just for you
you casually sneak onto APS on a mates computer

Last edited:
You've bred rabbits for 15 years, yet have no idea what their average life span is.

You hear someone describing their new high-resolution 20" monitor and wonder if it's Australian or Indonesian.

You answer the door holding a big fat snake & wonder why the Jehovah's Witnesses won't talk with you.

You have a special drawer to keep perfect sheds in.

You quit smoking not to better your health, but out of concern for the effect of second hand smoke on your herps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back