Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU LIKE ANTARESIA PYTHONS OR CARPET PYTHONS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't choose between them.

I love my Stimmie as she is so docile and good natured. My first love.

I love my diamonds because they will get bigger and have great markings. currently though they are a little timid when being handled tho they are getting better as they get used to me. 1 is 4 foot the other is 1.5 foot.

i got both only just bought a juvenile carpet today :)

i like carpets more due to colour, patterns and active during the day

good thing about the stimsons is there not to big and not expansive

There seems to be a strange fascination lately with dragging them up from the depths. I don't even know how to find them when they're this old :/

I have both but prefer ants! And wonder how people get hold of posts this old?????

HEY, THIS THREAD IS VERY INTERESTING. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF CARPET PYTHONS (INC. DIAMOND PYTHON) AND ANTARESIA PYTHONS (SPOTTED, STIMSON'S, AND CHILDREN'S). WHEN YOU POST AN ANSWER, PLEASE FIRST SAY WHCIH ONE YOU LIKE MORE (ANTARESIA PYTHONS OR CARPET PYTHONS). tHEN EXPLAIN ALL THE REASONS WHY YOU LIKE IT MORE (EG. SMALLER OR BIGGER ETC.) THEN MAKE A LIST OF PYTHONS FROM YOUR FAVOURITE TO YOUR MOST HATED (INCLUDING BOTH ANTARESIA AND CARPETS)

THEN YOU CAN SAY ANY EXTRA COMMENTS ABOUT PYTHONS.

THANKS AND PLEASE ANSWER IN THIS FORMAT:D
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL GUYS
No but seriously I prefer Ants because of Stimmys and Pygmys.

Okay ill answer in this format! I like antaresia coz they ar cute and flufy and i take mine out for walkiez and he luvvs it so much and carpets are big mean and scary and they can killz u wen dey squeez
Oh noes, it wonts lets me type in capitals, what a shame :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Haha that was fun. But seriously, you cant really compare the two. I didnt vote for either because there are so many different types on both sides. Anyway, Antaresia is a genus while Carpet Pythons are a single species. Anyway who am I talking to? The guy who made this thread is suspended, probably for making another thread like this ages ago. But why dig up this stupid thread, I only dig up old threads if theyre a really interesting care sheet or info thread, but not something like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back