Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU LIKE ANTARESIA PYTHONS OR CARPET PYTHONS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean reptile-man4life,have to hold them around your neck by the age of 1.5.I chose carpets,nicer colours,markings and i like larger snakes.

Statistically speaking, I'd have to say carpets/Morelia. I only like 3 out of the 4 diff types of Antaresia, whereas I like all bar one (I think) of the Morelia/carpets.............. There are way more "varieties/types" of Morelia/carpets than there are of Antaresia;)

reptileman4life said:
all carpet pythons have to be held around your neck by the age of 1.5 years old while antaresia pythons can be held on your arm. also antaresia pytyhtons are easier to handle and you can take them out to the park etc. coz they are smaller

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry... but that's just ridiculous... I can't stop laughing...

No, you can easily hold carpets older then 1.5 years in your hands or on your arms. In fact, you'll find a few people are very reluctant to put a LARGE carpet around their neck as it can suffocate them!

Antaresia pythons are not necessarily easier to handle. This will probably depend on how aggressive they are as well. And NO you can't take them to the park! It is illegal!

Please do some more reading!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry... but that's just ridiculous... I can't stop laughing...

No, you can easily hold carpets older then 1.5 years in your hands or on your arms. In fact, you'll find a few people are very reluctant to put a LARGE carpet around their neck as it can suffocate them!

Antaresia pythons are not necessarily easier to handle. This will probably depend on how aggressive they are as well. And NO you can't take them to the park! It is illegal!

Please do some more reading!
I think he would know, he`s an "expert" ;)

Geck82 said:
I think he would know, he`s an "expert"
icon_wink.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Excuse me while I go and hyperventilate...

Last edited:
i have both but prefer ants ....

Me too!!! i have kept ants and they are way more interesting, should see my new hybrid i just created with the european wasp. i call it 'flying ant'... oh wait...

:lol::lol::lol:

Excuse me while I go and hyperventilate...

Haha, your not the only one laughing.

But give him a break, he just got a childrens python, so he obviously knows why they are better than anything else....:D

Antaresia for me. Small, easy and cheap to house. Pretty much bullet-proof once they're established. There's some stunning Antaresia out there these days... what's not to like?

Australis said:
You've posted your far share of naive comments, don't
be too nasty, its probably a keen young kid like yourself

Oh, I know. Then some people were far nastier to me, and I sat back and began to read a hell of a lot more. And I didn't think I was TOO nasty. Except for laughing at him, but I found his comments very funny.

Oh, I know. Then some people were far nastier to me, and I sat back and began to read a hell of a lot more. And I didn't think I was TOO nasty. Except for laughing at him, but I found his comments very funny.

Pssst you missed a r in your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back