Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers David and Jason ,
Elizabeth her eyes are still light blue but the colour does not show well in the photo .
Her tongue has gone very dark too. Same as her overal colour.
I did breed the same parents again but none of the offspring resembled the hypo looking jungle from the previous season,
Roger
Heres one thats a bit different from my semi stripe to tiger clutch .
IMG_0851.jpg

Roger that was one awsome clutch....did the other babies you put up come from the same mating.......at first i didnt like this little one....but the more I look the more I appreciate the markings....but I still like number 4...........I am hoping for a girl !!

Elizabeth

Alvin

Hi everyone

I have been promising and promising pics of my Alvin

well here he is......he is looking particularly good at the moment and hubby is really pleased with himself as he got one particularly nice shot of him as he is a wriggler.

I love his markings there are spots where they are sort of geometric and he has an s for snake right between his eyes. He is a really gentle soul......and we love him to bits.

Anyway here are the pics....hard to beleive when we bought him he was this dark muddyView attachment 183787 yellow...he is just getting brighter and brighter with every shed.

He is SXR line....and probably not a typical SXR look ??? Not sure...would be interested to know peoples thoughts...however when I say that I do know he is pure atherton.

I must say many thanks to James 'snakeitup' for selling me such a beautiful boy !!

View attachment 183786

I like that 2nd one brent! Well done.

Cheers,
Dave

s-word - nice looking snake - some bits look very jungle and some bits look very diamondy. How old is it?

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Dave, Thanks for the kind comment on this mutt :D

He's pushing on 13 months now.
His Jungle & Diamond yellows are only getting better with each shed.

Same snake as post 2386 shed today.

Love that Zebra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back