Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the unusual flank markings on that one buck...very nice looking animal

Thanks for the comments guys. She is only a yearling so is still a couple of seasons away from breeding. I have a similar looking male to go with her as well.

what a lil babe Spickyb :)

the note made me laugh :p what's that about?!

Thanks, Lol thats the miss we had people coming to stay over and put the note there but I wanted to take a pic me snake.
She didnt know I was on the bed until I she saw the pic lol

The coloring of some of the jungles here is making me heaps jealous and thinking maybe I should get another (not sure where from). Do Jungle colour up at different ages? Mine's around a year old.. She's yellow, but more a pale yellow..

I was under the impression that they peaked at a year or two then started to go more dull from then. That's what mine seemed to do anyway

The coloring of some of the jungles here is making me heaps jealous and thinking maybe I should get another (not sure where from). Do Jungle colour up at different ages? Mine's around a year old.. She's yellow, but more a pale yellow..

It does depend on what Line/Locale of Jungle. Generally speaking the smaller lines(Palmerston, Tully etc) tend to colour up and peak faster than the bigger lines like SouthernX, Athertons etc.
Having said that though some Jungles just don't colour up very well at all. That's that luck of the draw when buying hatchlings.

my female yearling just shed
View attachment 189060View attachment 189058View attachment 189059
pencil.png

I pick my hatchies on markings becaue the yellow is a bit unpredictable....having said that I have a lovely boy here that is looking very clearly marked and so I am hoping for clear bright yellow.....but even if he doesnt go really bright....i love nice markings.....they dont change !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back