Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that one Vjungle,interesting to see it in a year-two...Those hatchies Saltuarius are stunning...That one Vixen is absolutely STUNNING...the colour-pattern is outstanding,it will only get better,i understand you regarding pincushions,my pair here especially the female are NUTS,i reckon ive got more holes in my hand-arm from these two then a pincushion..

Thanks reb01. Those hatchies are killing me.......taking their time colorwise!!!! Should be very nice in a few months. Nice rp Rhyce...jullaten? Nice as always Vixen. Glad I have its brother! :) J

Nah his not a RP honey jungle. His a RP black and gold jungle. His a really pale yellow so its not quite white

Here is a couple of pics of one of our holdback hatchies. Really nice colour out of the egg, so we have some good hopes for this one.

Thanks Ven_RBB looking forward to breeding them in a few years.

Cheers Liam, yep they are the ones you saw.

Similar head pattern to the one you took, but he was an SXR animal. Any update shots of him?

Cheers Liam, yep they are the ones you saw.

Similar head pattern to the one you took, but he was an SXR animal. Any update shots of him?
hes going great now absolute dream to handle i can touch his head if i please. Also feeds like a champ 1.8m and 2.6 kgs :) cant wait till his girlfriend grows a little bigger :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back