Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Play nice and show Jungles...

gray3.jpg

Some updated photo's of a few of this seasons Palmerston Jungle hatchies.

These guys are only 3 months old and have had 2 sheds so far ( some are now for sale for anyone interested )

img3122gv.jpg

img3095t.jpg

img3111e.jpg

img3134bj.jpg

Hey, i'm starting to get a little worried. Being a newb to all this, i was sold the snake at the bottom of the previous page as a jungle and that the brownish colouring would turn gold as it grows and sheds but looking at other photo's, i'm starting to think it maybe a coastal. Anyone able to set me straight?

^ perhaps its not a b&g but a julatten?
It was sold to me as an Atherton but i can only hope it maybe a Julatten. When i take photo's with a flash, the brown looks gold/yellowish so i dunno.

Hey, i'm starting to get a little worried. Being a newb to all this, i was sold the snake at the bottom of the previous page as a jungle and that the brownish colouring would turn gold as it grows and sheds but looking at other photo's, i'm starting to think it maybe a coastal. Anyone able to set me straight?

Jungles can take a long time to colour up, you'll have to wait and see.

ok cool, so it's just too early to tell. At least there's still a chance. Cheers

Yeah, even the super high yellow jungles sometimes start off as brown babies, I doubt it'll stay the colour it is.

Cheers jamesjr, the male lined up for the arranged marriage is # 8 on the first Morelia album on my profile page. He is very bright and from an awesome K. Aland line. See how they go..

That one of yours looks the business, who needs jags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back