2008 Australian National Reptile Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should make a meeting time and place for us to get together there , that would be good!

I'm going to it with moreliamatt!!!

And there will be a stop over at Ballarat to go to Pails!

QLD.REPTILE EXPO ????

I have asked for expressions of interest on many occassions
everyone wants to go...the big BUT...no one appears interested in getting something going ..
only one person. Adam from the Gold Coast offered support
I could dig up sponsors pretty easily

Will they be able to have boyds forest dragons, Varanus scalaris and rough scaled pythons on display? How bout amyae? These are all forbidden critters in Vict.

How would we go buying something live from there to take home? would we have to wait for (import-Export) papers and then pay freight on top on that or are they going to organize a take now and paperwork later deal??

Would suck to pay to freight and stress for the reptile if we could just drive home with it.

From Vic to SA is my question but goes for all states really?

Will they be able to have boyds forest dragons, Varanus scalaris and rough scaled pythons on display? How bout amyae? These are all forbidden critters in Vict.

Na mate just a few crocs... ;)

is it just gonna be on the satday? or is it sat and sunday?

Yay! Two in one year! Melbourne in Feb and Sydney in May!

Webjet has cheap airfares to Victoria dates range in this bracket ... Adelaide to Victoria for only $57

Mrs I

xxx

You're such a loser Trousa.
Well I've been to Queensland twice & I don't have a passport......:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back