Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sit and wait quietly, however i do agree that it was foolish to start a thread about it.
Firstly, as it was stated, now the DEC, NPWS, etc all know about this 'wild caught' possibly making its way onto licence.

Secondly, you hinted at having/being able to get something worth the $750 (that you cant tell us about, which most likely means its illegal) hes asking for.

IMO not wise moves on both accounts.

Isnt there a rule somewhere on this site about promoting illegal activities? Id say this is doing that on 2 counts. ;)

If it was genuine, pm him my number and I will give him $30,000, but i doubt you would pass on my details hey!

How about if you get it, you PM me and when you have had it for 6 months, I'll give you $30,000, we have a deal?

Forget it Hazz, wokka has more money to blow than you......;):lol:

Isnt there a rule somewhere on this site about promoting illegal activities? Id say this is doing that on 2 counts. ;)

hmmmmmmmm

17. No member may make a post or thread that encourages others to break any law, or promotes illegal activity (for example, keeping without a licence, illegally taking animals from the wild, smuggling, wiring your own cages, feeding live rodents or freezing live rodents)

Its a bit suss when you state you can give him something he wants for $750. Just adds to this all sound oh so very legit, however I couldy very well be wrong and this may be legit.

so lorien, did u take pictures of the albino diamond. If so please take pics of the albino or watever you saw

I bet my right one that if lorien does get a pic of an albino diamond, he/she will have several hundred PMs from "friends" who stuck up for him/her regarding this thread ;)

i just spent an hour reading this entire thread and yet i still have to wait to see these pics come on dont get me all worked up about something like this and break my heart BRING IT ON!!

Sounds like a load of bs to me but i'd like to be proven otherwise so where's the pics that were promised,after all it's pics or it didn't happen!!!

well its seem not evan google can turn anything up about albino diamonds well exept this post so i really wanna see these pics because to me i beleave there wold be more of a chance of seeing albino pixies handing out free rum

What a huge thread!
Cant believe how many of us its reeled in! (inc me:shock:)
I think theres more chance of seeing loch ness monster before this snake..

GARRRRR now evan my lil sister keeps asking if these pics are up yet come one....this isent fare just think off all them ppl that thought they might see somthing that is so rare that it would make history....well close enough too it....oh well i have my rum now....thank the pixies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back