Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just so un natural, there are no herps like that in the wild and i dont know about other people but i want to keep my collection as natural as possible. Breeding coastals with coastal and diamonds with diamonds etc.

Sure they may look 'cool' but do we really need a reptile to become somewhat of a gimick or fashion accsesory. Do girls really need a pink and white Boa to match their room...i dont think so. I sincerely hope our hobby and pasison doesent become overrun with fake and un-realistic reptiles. JMO

Regards Alex

Sorry to spoil your post ether but you'll find that nearly every albino originated from the wild.The first albino Darwin did,same with the Olives,as well as the burmese ,retics,balls etc in the US..There was an albino maccy caught not too long ago as well as an albino red belly and albino bluey,beardies,adders,the list goes on...they all originated from the wild.

Didn't know about the maccy or the redbelly mate, what's going on with them?

Also, perhaps alex was referring to the 'carpondro'? Not sure though :)

All i know is the albino macy was caught in Townsville,sorry no pics.

Here's the pic of the red belly tho...has been in a few threads now.

that albino red belly is awesome. just awesome. and that albino mac apparently is never gonna be bred i dont think.

Another US Creation.......

Here is a pic taken in the late 70's of an albino Blackhead found on a cattle station in Central QLD, local to Rockhampton. The lady holding them is a friend of mines wife who was a teacher at a school and one of her students father found it .....

Please Enjoy ....

RE: Another US Creation.......

Browns, didn't you say there was an albino blacked in your class when you were at school/uni?

wow! wouldn't that be something to see.... Thanks for that tez :)

that looks like a full albino compared to other pics i have seen of ones with like part white heads and like bigguy's female. stunning

Another US Creation......

And another pic .... I appologise for the bad quality pics ....

RE: Another US Creation......

got any more teza? they are great

was the other bhp there for comparison?? what happened to this snake if you dont mind me asking?

Ricko, It was being looked after at a local University during Xmas holidays and upon returning once they finished to collect it, they where informed that it had died ...

Hmmm, bit suss if you ask me !!!!!

wow, ive never heard of an albi blackhead before.
what happened to this snake if you dont mind me asking?
Good question Ricko?
that would be a taxidermy job for sure if it was mine :wink:

I am sweet with albinos, at least they are natural and occour naturally but crossing carpets and GTP's is crazy...

Here is a pic taken in the late 70's of an albino Blackhead found on a cattle station in Central QLD, local to Rockhampton. The lady holding them is a friend of mines wife who was a teacher at a school and one of her students father found it .....
You gotta be kidding me.What an absolute spin out.Guess where i went to boarding school .....Yepoon which is where i guarantee i sat next to that very animal for 2 years in biology,probably the other one as well.I have told a few people about that but not too many ever truly believed me..there's the proof!!!

Teza i will have to have a chat with you,when i went to that school it was in yrs 84/85 so that has to be the one and only same animal!!!!

Unreal,thanks so much for posting that.....legend!!!

Yeah who wants one?!?!?! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. albino's are sweet as. check this albino redbelly.

albino_redbelly.thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back