Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DP.:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I know I was totally stunned but i found it on the road side next to a park which was an old dump site so all I can think of is that it was possibly accidently dumped or was attached to a car that went to the dump and managed, somehow :D to survive with all the rats and mice running around in the bush behind the dump. It was quite large about 1.5 meters and fat as (dump rats...yum).

We have

We have Gecko's - not sure of their varieties , yellow faced whip snakes, RBB's, HUGE frogs by the hundreds, That skink that looks like a snake with stubbie legs, Eastern Bearded Dragons, Monitors.

Geckos not sure what breed they are dont know much about geckos, legless lizards, skinks not sure on their breeds either, there are a few different types, most run off before we can get a good look at them. Probably more hiding out there but we dont see them.

Lets see.

Lace Monitors Normal and Bells Phase.
GTF
Varanus Goulldi
Varanus Panoptes Panoptes
Burtons
RBBS
Spotted Black's
Di vis' Banded
Adders
Browns.
Carpet Pythons (Coastal)
About 20 different Species of Geckoes
Blue Tongues
Shinglebacks
Numerous Skinks of all Sizes
Egernia Rugosa (But Not In MY Backyard - Unfortunately)
Wedge Tailed Eagles - They are awesome ! I sooo Want One

Anyway That will do Im gettin tired now .. haha

around my place Ive seen:
RBBS, tigers (rarely), golden crowned, small eyed, blind snakes, natural intergrade carpets, land mullets, tree skinks, garden skinks, eastern water skinks (a large one bit me on the toe the other morning as I nearly stepped on it :shock:), water dragons, lace monitors, bluetongues, some kind of Lerista, red eyed tree frogs, dwarf tree frogs, kefersteins tree frogs, great barred frogs, lots of other random small brown frogs/toadlets. Probably heaps Im forgetting or havent seen ;)
wont even start with the non-herp wildlife - damn red-legged pademelons eating my corn!

Pink Tongues, Whip Snakes, Green Tree Snakes, Brown Tree Snake (on my couch), various carpets and water dragons.

Garden skinks
Bobtails
Spiny tails, gehyra, Thick Tails geokos
Dugites
Tristis
western tigers
burtons
oblong

there might be more but these are the ones that I actually identified.

ive seen these in my back yard....

bluies
coastals
diamonds
maccies
port mac carpets
shinglebacks
EWD's
long neck turtles
eastern beardies
central beardies

true story :):):):)

Coastal Carpets
Green Tree Snakes
Green Tree Frogs

Thats all Ive seen so far :D

Dragon lizards, skinks, a few different types of frogs, geckos and bloody cane toads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back