Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can get a BHP that looks anything like your sig, then you'll be pleased as punch. Where did you get that pic from? That is one good looking snake :)

Buy a BHP Nikki, by the time it gets big you will be 15/16 anyways, if you buy a hatchling next season. You sound very bright for an 11 year old. Good luck with it (i agree, they are unique and i am planning to purchase one next season> keep us posted):)

My point was if you don't even know what they are called should you be contemplating getting one ?

??? Plenty of keepers don't know the scientific names of the reptiles they are interested in keeping doesn't mean they aren't contemplating keeping one. Half the people posting on this site post rubbish - a considerable number of these seem to have high post counts for some reason.

Given the post quoted above you may be better getting a book and reading up on them rather than enduring some pratt trying to make you feel small because you are interested in keeping a specific animal.

WA Womas are one of the easiest snakes to care for, they should be a beginners snake with stimi and the northern ones don't get to big either, so handling for a young person shouldn't be an issue.

BHP are pretty easy to care for as well, they can get big an so may not be the easiest to handle at your age. the plus side of BHP though is they feed really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back