Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nicky,
I'd get a BHP because those woma's are just ugly, yellow faced sneakies that poop everywhere.

i reckon the choice is really up too you i thinks its great that someone as young as you love reptile to thumbs up too you from me =D

all she can go with at the moment is a bhp, if you got a little bit to spend you can get some stunning bhp's

There are differences between spelling mistakes and typos. Celly's was a typo.

Perhaps Nikki's was a typo too ;)

hazzard said:
I love people making fun of you Nikki, It makes me more determined to give you free reptiles when your ready!

Yep, I'm with you hazzard - I've already told Nikki that if she wants one of our beardie hatchlings when they arrive, all she need do is ask :) I'll even freight it down to her for nothin'. Great to see kids getting into reptiles, I only wish my parents had let me have snakes and lizards when I was 11!

Yep, I'm with you hazzard - I've already told Nikki that if she wants one of our beardie hatchlings when they arrive, all she need do is ask :) I'll even freight it down to her for nothin'. Great to see kids getting into reptiles, I only wish my parents had let me have snakes and lizards when I was 11!

I wish people gave me free reps when i was 11... its so crap just cause your a cute kid you get all the coolness... well im a moderatly adorable (act like a 10year old) child...

/me puts hands out and give the puppy dog eyes like that cat out of shrek :lol:

I wish people gave me free reps when i was 11... its so crap just cause your a cute kid you get all the coolness... well im a moderatly adorable (act like a 10year old) child...

/me puts hands out and give the puppy dog eyes like that cat out of shrek :lol:

You'll have to do better than that lol!

Haha. I've got an 11-year-old sister myself, and if she wants a beardie she'll be getting one too. She lives in NZ at the moment though, so she'll have to wait until she gets back to Oz!

i am so making another account as an 11year old and mimicking nikkis behaviour... your my idol nikki

and if i cant get a woma , i want a uncommon snake - what is a easy to lookafter and uncommon snake ?

green tree snake? most pythons on class1 i would think are quite common, so go with a colubrid

Weren't you getting a Stimsons ?

LOL thats what i thought... why is it that everyone wants every species of snake straight away!!! why not get another bredli nikki or just enjoy pretzel for a while?

Nikki,
Anything that is LESS commonly kept by herpers, will cost you alot of money.... Why don't you look at a jungle carpet python, if you get one when there a hatchling they can be a beautiful natured pet and they look stunning AND they are cheaper than woma's and BHP's...As you can see Nikki I love JCP's..:D

LOL thats what i thought... why is it that everyone wants every species of snake straight away!!! why not get another bredli nikki or just enjoy pretzel for a while?

yes stary - thats what i am planning to do , i'm just getting everything ready , like the info and stuff , but first i have to chose the right snake

ahh - thank you , are they easy to keep ? - any good caresheets
darwins are cool too

green tree snakes are ment to be quite easy to keep as long as they are feeding on rodents, they are more active than a python so need more room. They also eat and poop alot more

what about a water python - oh and if anyone has any pics of olives,green tree snakes, darwins,water pythons ...ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back