Bus Trip to Wagga Wagga

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pete,

If it's just you ,me and spike i don't mind driving. Won't cost so much in fuel then if i still have a company car at that time. it runs on gas.

Simone.

Pete, don't forget my dad's in the car aswell ;) hehe.

Lets post up on a few more sites and see if we can get a bus going down, i reckon it's a good idea.

cheers

nom, how far is wagga wagga from brisbane?

Its like 2hrs from canberra in a west-ish direstion

i'll be there all going ok, but i'll be driving, so i might get to see you guys there,
all but that mrspike, i'll be hiding from him,

hey hornet, it's a long drive for you mate, lol, think about this, i'm 10 hours north of you, pmsl............

lol, hey if you get the chance pop in on your way down, wouldnt mind meeting you

lol, send me your ph number, not sure on time, but who knows, i'll be going through brissy on the 13th/14th march,
not sure on the return date yet...........

Wagga, love it... I guess I will be allowed back in the Pubs there, Its been a few years now.

This is a great idea. I am definately keen to go to this event and would be interested to hear if anyone is keen to do similar from Brisbane :)[/QUOTE
There's always the camping spot at Charlie Moreland's at Kenilworth! Great for all kinds of herps and an awesome camp site with awesome facilities. I could also organise a visit to one of the best Mary river turtle sites in the river with lots of Lung fish to see while snorkelling.

Cheers,

Craig

I'll be up anything.

Always in for a good time, drinking on the bus sounds like a great idea Simone.

Bummer I would have come just to meet Simone and Peter.

But I'm leaving NSW this week.

However last time we tryed to meet up with you Simone you bailed on us. Oh well Scotty and I had a great time in Bathurts anyhow.

dynea

Work out all the kinks this trip so next year when i can actually come (darn sister deciding to get married, how inconsiderate!) it'll all go smoothly.

There's a few things on in Wagga that weekend, so if accom isn't organised, ya might wanna look into it. One of our members is allowing camping on his place I think, but there's no amenitites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back