Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont stress too much mayhem, retained shed isnt very bad if you deal with it... couple of days he will be fine.

zulu how much do yours weigh, they look big

Hi fidz,i dont weigh them but the little one was born 21/1/09 had 24 feeds and on hoppers,had some other feeds before i got it that i havent got records of,the big one thats changing colour was born 6/11/08 had 40 feeds been on hoppers a fair while,now on small mice,sloughed 7 times,most recently 20/5/09.

Hi fidz,i dont weigh them but the little one was born 21/1/09 had 24 feeds and on hoppers,had some other feeds before i got it that i havent got records of,the big one thats changing colour was born 6/11/08 had 40 feeds been on hoppers a fair while,now on small mice,sloughed 7 times,most recently 20/5/09.

how often do you feed?

re Definate

I feed them randomly fidz depending on if they are in shed etc,the little one has feeds about three or four days apart quite often at the moment because it craps regular,the larger used to go like that then a week or two between,just read what they like by the looks of what they are up to.

wow thats alot of feeding, you ever had any problems with overfeeding them (based on what i have read 3 - 4 days on hoppers is quite alot) they look so healthy though

re Definate

Everyone to there own i suppose,i feed what i read to be right,the meal sizes are kept reasonably small even for the biggest of the two,more small feeds rather than a few big feeds.

true true..... i feed mine a fuzzy mouse every 7 days.

re Definate

Hows yours going now fidzy,any pics of it lately.

really hasnt changed at all, got my hopes up for nothing..... how is yours going mayhem?

Gtp [hatchie] colour ???

"Mayhem" IS AWAY WITH WORK SO I AM HATCHIE SITTING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS SO I THOUGHT I WOULD POST THIS PIC ON HIS BEHALF [I THINK ITS HIS LOVE CHILD]...CHEERS SOLAR 17 [BADEN]
3564102063_418f7460e4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
re Definate

Looking good solar,lots of green happening now.

re Definate

Todays pics,the smaller one from Jamie Stuart (Pythoninfinite) sloughed during the day,the bigger one from Stuart Barnes is getting blue on it,not allot of red left,yeh i like taking pics with the new second hand camera LOL

Last edited:
re Definate

Hi mike,the little one is about 53cm TL and the larger is about 74 cm TL as of about seven days ago when i last measured them.

I've been over in Japan for a while, but Baden (Solar17) has been taking care of Ophidian for me during this time :)

I've attached some latest pics he's taken this afternoon!

P1000932.jpg

P1000934.jpg

mine has started to look brown, its in the 'dirty stage' and half its body honestly looks brown
:)

il try get some pics

This thread has got me turning green with envy ;)
Beautifull gtp's evryone

wow, heres me, a newb thinkin they are born green!
never knew that they change colour due to mold.

i have to say, they look ugly during the change, but very nice when fully green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back