Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of mine have started changing this week. I am interested to hear how big each persons GTPs are when they start the colour change. These two are 7 months old and 85 and 100 grams respectively.

Attachments

• urs27-0609.jpg
    urs27-0609.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 101
  • urs23-0609.jpg
    urs23-0609.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 100
hi codered, mine is 7 months old and 40 grams... i dont like to feed her alot

hatchie gtp's

l have [6] here [7] months old and their weight range is 55 - 64 grams after approx. [30] meals [6] days apart...cheers solar 17 [baden] :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

re Definate

These are similar to codereds,the green one is about 7 months and 112 gms,the second is born late january and its 72 grams .

Last edited:
lol zulu, our snakes are the same age but yours is nearly 3 times bigger

re Definate

Yeh fidz,ile feed them a pink mouse a week when i read the book,been meaning to get it off of the herp shop,the maxwell smart one with the black spotted blue ones i like them.

i have it, great book. i feed based on his recommendations

fidzy no way does maxwell recommend feeding pinkies for 7 month olds. Thats like you eating a tic tac. Maxwell says feed a prey item that makes a noticeable (but not huge) lump.

no i was talking about timeframe between food. for example 5 days apart between food etc. i am feeding fuzzies not pinkies now.

Has anyone experianced there GTP not feeding once they purchased it, my arrived on a plane a while ago & is 6 months old and I know the transition can stress them out, but i have been doing everything the breeder has said but it is still refusing to eat.

mate make sure you are keeping it higdrated and i did have this happen to me but after about a month the little guy ate. has it shed since you had had it.

Yeh is is kept hydrated, no he has not shed since I have had him and I thought he should maybe have had one by now, it has been nearly 2 months he is still healthy and am keeping the breeder informed, but just really frustrating and thought it wont hurt to ask other opinions.

mate keep trying mate sure your temps are good and stay in contact with that breeder

hey i dunno much about gtp's but ive seen some where to scent the rat or mouse with either a frog or geco's?

Fidzy, am attempting to feed small fuzzy mice with pair forcepts, but not interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back