Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got really bad heart burn after eating ham or bacon when I was pregnant stupid piggies gaviscon was my friend

from Cathy :)

i live on rennies, its so bad now that i get it after anything and everything i eat or drink!

i live on rennies, its so bad now that i get it after anything and everything i eat or drink!
Eat Healthier i used to get Reflux (worse than heart burn) real bad............Still drink tho lol so me own fault HEHEHE........Also if u rely on gav or other meds get to the docs and ask for NEXIUM...........Fantastic tabs:lol:

Eat Healthier i used to get Reflux (worse than heart burn) real bad............Still drink tho lol so me own fault HEHEHE........Also if u rely on gav or other meds get to the docs and ask for NEXIUM...........Fantastic tabs:lol:

lol i only get it when heavily pregnant and at the moment im limited to what meds i can take. This big baby is pushing all my organs up and out ....it hurts! but thanks 4 the advice :)

lol i only get it when heavily pregnant and at the moment im limited to what meds i can take. This big baby is pushing all my organs up and out ....it hurts! but thanks 4 the advice :)
Wait till ya get older ...u will say "jeeeeez what was that name ozimid said" lol

Casually walking in
Melbourne and the
one and only Sara
Fabel walked past
me, she stared
at me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back