Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have pretty understanding real estate or owners with that many retiles. My brother-in-law has only got a few snakes and the real estate freaked and threatened to kick them out.

oh no they are not understanding at all, every time i get a new reptile i have to ask for permission first. i am not allowed to keep vens at all, even gecko enclosures must have locks on them. and i was told reptiles are fine in the house then after 9 months i got told they don't want them in the house and that i have to move them into the back yard, garage or shed. i had a few in the lounge room and the spare room was my reptile room, now i have had to turn it into a spare bedroom and turn the garage into the reptile room. not happy at all, but if i refuse i get kicked out. my real estate even open my draws and cupboards and look under my bed lol. and i pay more for this property than they advertised because i offered to pay more per week as a lot of real estates turned me down cause of the reptiles.

they are very fussy and always complain about stuff.

oh no they are not understanding at all, every time i get a new reptile i have to ask for permission first. i am not allowed to keep vens at all, even gecko enclosures must have locks on them. and i was told reptiles are fine in the house then after 9 months i got told they don't want them in the house and that i have to move them into the back yard, garage or shed. i had a few in the lounge room and the spare room was my reptile room, now i have had to turn it into a spare bedroom and turn the garage into the reptile room. not happy at all, but if i refuse i get kicked out. my real estate even open my draws and cupboards and look under my bed lol. and i pay more for this property than they advertised because i offered to pay more per week as a lot of real estates turned me down cause of the reptiles.

they are very fussy and always complain about stuff.
That sucks, hopefully you find reptile loving landlords soon.

Fixed my phone ^.^
Have internet again!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back