Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if anyone from the wonderful land of emus and kangaroos will dare to let a true mungrel mutt off the leash? Smokey? Anyone? No one got the stones to be first across the line?

surelyy smokey has something seeing as his avatar is a nice jungel jag from capnetti reptiles

I wonder if anyone from the wonderful land of emus and kangaroos will dare to let a true mungrel mutt off the leash? Smokey? Anyone? No one got the stones to be first across the line?

patience.

note to self ; dont ever sell anything to kupper.

profilepic15888_5.gif

Interesting pairing on the signature smokey - surely not an AU one?

Even on the EU and US front this sort of pairing is a new thing as of this and last year, in Australia it would be nothing short of a miracle!

I'm shore similar pairings are happening tho

don't forget albino carpets are more common over here.

There were a number of albino and jaguar pairings last year in Europe that are well known about (maybe there even could have been some in 07 that have been kept on the hush hush).

This year the albino Darwin males have been run over pretty much over every viable morph female that can be thought of :rolleyes:

The only one I can not say for certain for this year is a crossing with a axanthic to do double hets for snow but it no doubt has been done and is a closely guarded secret as it would be a no. one money maker.....

I'm sure similar pairings are happening tho

don't forget albino carpets are more common over here.

Surely not as many jaguars have been smuggled into Australia as albino's have been smuggled out?

I think the figure would be very much in favour of the Jags to be honest.

I think the figure would be very much in favour of the Jags to be honest.

Certainly more money to be made in smuggling jags in (instead of albinos out) if the GTP market was anything to go by in 2001 (UK GTP ÂŁ300 - 400 , AU GTP $5000)...

geeza those sort of animals are making plenty of money where there is something new its alwasy going to atract a rediculous price in OZ good example grenns where @10,000 at once stage and rough scaled pythons where very similar in costings un til recently
1_002jpg.jpg

back on topic one of my mongrels

You got to admit things are crazy though. I can get jaguars for ÂŁ100 or less; by you they may go for a couple of grand (or more). There seems that there can be more money to be made in smuggling animals into and out of your country than can be earned from smuggling drugs. Worst of all is this is simply down to your wildlife import/export regulations!

I may be seeing things here all wrong but if you Government were to get onto this one it could earn
a fortune in taxes on exporting AU captive bred animals (birds, reptiles, fish, mammals) together with what it could make on regulating chosen imports which it could also make a few quid on taxes too.

ps. I fully appreciate why you would not want to import mongrels seeing as your habitats would encourage escapees to flourish and become pests so maybe that part is a no go :oops: but eh send us some nice albino Darwin's at rock bottom prices please (you can even have the ashes).

yeah its an arguement that has three sides those who want them imported exported those who dont want it to happen and those who are already doing it

yeah its an arguement that has three sides those who want them imported exported those who dont want it to happen and those who are already doing it

Bloody ratbags with their flash cars and Gucci vivariums no doubt :rolleyes:

Some more mongrels (not mine)

JHALBC_F1.jpg

jaguar het albino (09)

DHALJM1.jpg

jaguar het albino ( 08 )

i dont think they have been in the country long enough to become filthy rich , but honestly mate there are people like myself who would give anything to have one but at a rediculous price that has been offered ill wait for a few seasons

i dont think they have been in the country long enough to become filthy rich , but honestly mate there are people like myself who would give anything to have one but at a rediculous price that has been offered ill wait for a few seasons

Best bet - I have only had jags since this year as I was only prepared to pay hundreds and not thousands.

Ps. dont forget also that they are a co-dominant morph, all you need is a male and Bobs your Auntie :D. They soon drop in price compared to those pesky recessive morphs! It wont be long then till you start all feeling that jag love...

sweet

so maybe I should spend the money on a male LOL im happier playing with a few jungles before playing full jag keeper

the carpondro i have is enough

Best bet - I have only had jags since this year as I was only prepared to pay hundreds and not thousands.

Ps. dont forget also that they are a co-dominant morph, all you need is a male and Bobs your Auntie :D. They soon drop in price compared to those pesky recessive morphs! It wont be long then till you start all feeling that jag love...

i think the jag love is already here,we just need them to come out of the closet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back