Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always had an interest in reptiles since i was a kid.i dont know where i got it cause my parents really hate snakes.i have just got my class 1 license and my first Beardie.

Always had a passion but never allowed by parents. One day I just ordered my license and when it arrived took the plunge and bought a gecko and tank.
Never looked back!

Because i was s*#t scared of them. It was my one and only fear and i wanted to over come it. Now i love them and have a house full of them. lol

I've always loved reptiles and as a kid often ended up with various lizards which we'd feed up, keep for a few weeks, and then release back where they were found :) Also had a not so good tendancy of picking up live Tiapans off of the road and putting them back in the bush so they wouldn't get run over - ignorance was bliss!

More recently - as in the last couple of weeks, my evil friend and family Nezikah introduced me to her new scaled family members - and i was hooked all over again! I now have one BHP, one Spotty, one Bluey and the fat green tree frog who lives in my front yard :) And there may be more of some of the above joining the family in the non-too-distant future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back