Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh!! and besides as big as this topic is :lol: I didn't bring it up.

yes you are right....hungsta
childreni_440 said:
hungsta you are completely right

lol
so how well do you know each other? ;)
:p

yes you are right....hungsta
childreni_440 wrote:
hungsta you are completely right

lol
so how well do you know each other?
:p

See I told you I didn't bring it up. I think he looked while I was in the mens room. :oops:

Yeah hozy dont take it to heart mate we are just takeing the mickey out of you.Just cop it on the chin mate its charecter building or give it back to us and have a laugh yourself but you dont need to leave ,if you're serious about herping you can learn alot from this site, think about you're questions and listen to the answers that you think make most sense as everyone has a varied opinion on the subject .

hehehe yeah it's a crack up ey mooseman :lol:

By the way mate what type of carpet is that in your avatar,Darwin?

BROWNS said:

Yeah Brownie, She my only snake and she's a Darwin. I'm absolutely stoked with her, she's my pride & joy :D

Benny, lets face it! You're a compulsive liar! :lol: :lol: :lol: We will now never ever, in a million years, believe a single word you breath, for the remainder of the term of your natural life :lol: :lol:

Hozy reminds me of a few past members that we have had that really love to talk out of their ****

mmm

moosenoose said:
BROWNS said:

Benny, lets face it! You're a compulsive liar! :lol: :lol: :lol: We will now never ever, in a million years, believe a single word you breath, for the remainder of the term of your natural life :lol: :lol:

well lets see ok if u wanna be a jerk go for it i got no problems but don't talk to me again comprenday!!

as someone says your BLACKLISTED! so in future don't post anything on anything i made or write about

just leave me alone and we should get along fine.

beno

hozy said:
well lets see ok if u wanna be a jerk go for it i got no problems but don't talk to me again comprenday!!

as someone says your BLACKLISTED! so in future don't post anything on anything i made or write about

just leave me alone and we should get along fine.

beno

:lol: :lol: :lol: Remember, I unblacklisted you when I could read your sms texting :lol: But you are just so entertaining Benny I just can't leave this thread alone :lol: :lol: God I'm a jerk! :wink:

Have you bought your Diamond headed Black constrictor yet? :wink: I'm also noticing there's not alot of peace & love around anymore :(

Yeah chill out bro,it's all in good fun!Sometimes we just can't help it :lol:

Have you chosen your new snake yet mate?I would highly recommend a spitting emerald hooded tree python,such lovely animals :wink: :wink: :wink:

What about a Anachonboacarpet spitsinyourii? they are pretty nice too i reckon!

dobermanmick said:
dobermanmick said:
So how long were you in hospital for ?

snakewrangler said:
Besides all of this, before he even replied, you had all assumed that he never got sick and never went to the hospital, why didn't anyone just post a question asking instead of making the assumption

Did you see my qestion directly under where he said what he got bitten by ?

Dobermanmick, one person asking the question doesn't give all others the right to assume, sure I should have said "the majority" however I was thinking along the lines of "all" those making the assumptions, you as the only person to ask that question were naturally excluded from what I was saying.

Alexahnder said:
This is dodgy information at its best. I know people who have been bitten and envenomated by Tigers and ended up sitting out the bite. Although this isn't the most sensible thing to do being bitten and envenomated does not mean you'll die.

Alexahnder, how many do you know that have done this? And then tell me how many of these were around the age of 10! Read Hozy's post properly and you will see he said it was 5 years ago, he is now 15, this makes him 10 at the time, if you really take the time to read it he said "he thinks" it was a baby tiger but can't be sure because it was so long ago! And how many 10 year old kids do you know that love reptiles would stop and think, "hmm, this might be dangerous, I had better not do it", I cant think of any 10 year old that would do this let alone one that is into reptiles.

You all need to face facts, you are just not happy unless you sit on an internet forum bagging newbies who come genuinely trying to find people who they can relate to and get help from. You think you know it all and have no regard for other peoples feelings, he hasn't even been here for a month and you already have him feeling like he should go!!

As far as I am concerned this is disgraceful.

I only have one thing to say: Get over yourself and GET A LIFE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back