Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclamen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, i wanna know if anyone out there has big pythons, i would love to see some pics of peoples adult pythons. i love looking at them when they are huge.
anyone with adult carpets, i wanna know how mine will look when she is bigger.
thanks everyone.
mel. xxxxxx:D

Big Pythons

Water Python 6ft very bitey but kids have no fear . [ She wants to be a Zoo keeper ]

Attachments

• img012.jpg
    img012.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 425
what a gorgeous gorgeous python. am hopeing to get one of sdaji in a few months. if i am still on his list :p ...............................thanks sdaji

A few years old

Hope this works. This is a few years old. This old girl was almost 11 feet long and a real sweety.

snake.jpg

oh dave, she is gorgeous. is that some sort of carpet. ???

yeah, thats sad hey. i love em. cant wait for my carpet to get that long. she is only 90cm at the moment,.
by the way, is that your bike, the red one?????

well. hmm i wont say too much about bikes. but them and tattoos are HUGE HUGE turn ons with me.
and yeah, they are mens toys.

Sir Kali

last shed was 2.9m, but he doesnt seem that big

Attachments

• Kali 030.jpg
    Kali 030.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 257
he is gorgeous. how old is he to be that size.

about 2.5 yo

Big woose

he has bitten me twice ever, both times were my fault

yeah. i am impatient when it comes to them growing. my girl is only 18 months. so still got a bit to go. she is only just about to reach 1 meter. but she is as placid as they come, she has never even got in the ssss position, so i am thankful i have her.

Attachments

• zara 001.jpg
    zara 001.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 206
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back