Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha Luke, sounds like something you'd do mate!

A well respected member of this forum (obviously not me) deliberately stuck his finger in front of a yfws and let it bite him, to see what it would feel like.. He regretted it!

I've been bitten by-
dog (1) / cat (approx 50) / horse (20 odd) / cockatoo / cockatiel / mouse / spider / frog mouth / blue tongue / possum / rat / but no snakes!!! (am curious but also nervous to see what that'd be like!!!)

bitten by

penguin
wasp
kangaroo
ewd ews
cuningham
coastal carpet
gtf
dog cat
mouse
spider
eel
toad
toad fish
sting ray, i wasnt stung i was bitten by it
sheep
rat
bird
yabby
crab
ant
childreni
alpaka
cow
centipede
octopus
squid
cuttle fish
gecko
and much much more and im only 12 yrs old

been bitten by a brush tail and spent a week and a half in hospital. Not from the bite, but the fall through my ceiling after the shock. When it bit me I damn near greased my strides, took a jump back, and ended up 12ft below tangled up in my son's bookcase. Possum's are allowed to live in my roof now!

Haven't seen it mentioned yet;
Lace Monitor while holidaying in Coffs Harbour about 15 years ago.

i have been bitten by most of the normal beasts out there, birds, cats, lizards,snakes,possum,turtle,spider,centipede,scorpion,some of the more unusual were a small monitor while removing a fish hook.a long tom fish nearly five feet long.a camel.but the weirdest has to be a homeless man ...

Following on from the 'my first bite' thread

What have you been bitten by, (add any not already listed)

Dog
Cat
Snake
Bearded Dragon
Possum
Horse
Rat
Ferret
Ants
Mozzie

Wow that shocking I didn't know they bit humans....:D

Zx

i didn't mention flea,tick mosquito,sand-fly,march-fly,midge,leach,or various breeds of ant as we are Australian and being bitten by them is like i right of passage......

i didn't mention flea,tick mosquito,sand-fly,march-fly,midge,leach,or various breeds of ant as we are Australian and being bitten by them is like i right of passage......

How serious is a tick bite in Australia? I know you have paralysis ticks so what is a typical paralysis l tick bite like in a human?

I know quite a few people who have had lymes disease and all were very sick with it...The area I am currently living in now rarely has cases of lymes( through their are plenty of ticks) but I used to live in the northeast( US) where alot of people had lymes.

I hate those creepy bastards.

non venomous snake
spider
cat
dog
lace monitor
rat
mouse
bee
paper wasp
human
fish
scorpion
mozzie
leeches
bird
cow
horse
sheep
goat
crab

The only one out of the ordinary (i've had most of the common ones mentioned here) is an otter. It wasn't biting for aggression, it was biting to get me to play with it. Cutest little thing ever. It wanted me to "rough it up" how you do for a dog. if i stopped, it would roll back onto its feet, bite me, then roll onto its back again waiting for me to start back up again. the bites were really soft too so it just wanted to play.

Dogs, been stung by a wasp, been stung by a bee, black ant, sugar ant, bulldog ant, mozzy, human (WORST thing), peacock, spider,

Bull ant on my buttocks - while in the shower at Innot Hot Springs a sneaky bull ant crawled up my leg and buried its jaws in my gluteus maximus.

Too many to list. My green tree frog eats my finger almost to the second knuckle on my index finger whenever he gets fed. Maybe I should start using feeding tongs. Its the awesomest feeling. Most suprising was my 46cm, 3kg barramundi while I still had him. I guess that was a stupid dare...

The Australian Taxation Office.
It got me in the hip pocket................Extremely Painfull bite !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back