Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Sherm!!! I have started already. Does this mean we re-open this thread at 2230hrs every night? we could even have an AJ's forum (including retired of course). And I am ectra happy 'cause I got two new frillies today and my wife even likes 'em! I am just spewing that I sold my other one. Now for that 50cm Bells I saw advertised....... (Thats lace monitor, not frog)

T.S. Please use lime instead of lemon with your coronas :wink:
Pete, do you miss the Tom Selleck mobile? Very nice except for the pedal allignment (Too close for me). Did you do Targa Tas.?

I prefer the lemon, the lime is too bitter for me.

I got some shirts, a pair of shorts, some chocolates, some cash and an Ipod Nano 2gb Black with silver backing for Chrissy!!! Didnt do too bad i reckon!

Anyone want to buy an Ipod Nano??? Brand new, never been used????

anyone wanna help shermy out and buy me some more olives at the same time????

oh :oops: can only try :roll:

Olives? what would you want olives for? Ive seen photo's of you, so dont try and pretend to be sophisiticated and say that you are drinking martini's!!! LOL

Hey Dorian, I loved the horse. Great for heel toeing. didn't do Targa but 3 Grand Prix Rallies plus a heap of super sprints. got places in 2 out of 3 Rallies. Replaced it with a 99 STi that lapped Oran Park 4 to 5 seconds quicker. 50 seconds flat on Bridgestone Potenzas (south circuit). My rekindled love of herps is ther to stop me puring many thousands of dollars down the drain each year on cars. Reptiles, even Rough Scales, are so much cheaper than cars!!!! anyone want 20 years of wheels magazines?

peterjohnson64 said:
Hey Dorian, I loved the horse. Great for heel toeing. didn't do Targa but 3 Grand Prix Rallies plus a heap of super sprints. got places in 2 out of 3 Rallies. Replaced it with a 99 STi that lapped Oran Park 4 to 5 seconds quicker. 50 seconds flat on Bridgestone Potenzas (south circuit). My rekindled love of herps is ther to stop me puring many thousands of dollars down the drain each year on cars. Reptiles, even Rough Scales, are so much cheaper than cars!!!! anyone want 20 years of wheels magazines?

I have had a go at a 2door sti (very nice) but have to admit that the gtr skyline was quicker. Other than bikes, a supercharged BM m5 was the quickest I driven (except maybe for a austin healy 3000). Re the ferrari, I was passed by an F40 in Germany (me in a BM going flat out) and it seemed like I was stationary! Nice cars if you can afford the fulltime mechanic :wink:

You bloody CPA's must'nt do too bad mate!!! ;)

Sorry, i should have said, "Sir, you CPA's must do alright!" LMAO

No money in accounting mate. It was David Garry Holdings Limited, sold to Challenger Group in 1999. THEN I became an accountant and all the income stopped!!! Oh, BTW, Challenger converted the company to Garrissons Accounting Group & sent it broke!!! Now it's called Servicestream Limited (SSL on the ASX). Can anyone understand this?

Oh, as for the skylines Dorian, it really depends on what circuit. Eastern Creek, for sure, but not better for thing like the GPO rallies. The subies & Evos are easier to chuck around. They were the first thing to beat Jim Richards in a Porsche. And didn't that rattle some cages.

Oh yeah, sorry for hogging this post. And we really have to get off cars. I joined this site to get over them remember. My first service on the horse was $5k (thats 1 GTP). the within a year it was another $30k (thats my rough scales). So, you are not wrong about the full time mechanic.

Now can we finish with cars. I now drive a volvo. In th eright lane. Up the clacker of all the mongrel commodore owners who can't overtake!!! I wish I had a video of all the times I get crap from commodores in my volvo. and WE have the reputation. If I am going slow, even on a single lane road, and someone wants to go faster I pull over. they never do.

Sorry, I am finished now. Off to the fridge.

Ok, guess what song this line comes from:

"Little darling, i feel that ice is slowly melting"

Hi. I don't know anything about cars and I don't drink beer, but I look good in a mini and promise to giggle at all your lame jokes... can I join in please?

hay Lili. Of Course you can join in. and you dont need to know anything about cars because they are now dead!!! and if you look good in a mini (I am betting not the BMW type) then that is even better. But most importantly....and I ask this of all the girls..... what are your thoughts on snakes. Because that is definitely a deal breaker. and also, at this time of night - spelling & grammear doesn't matter either. Just be careful of Azz because he thinks that I am insane.

Sherm, if that's you in your avatar, you look more like me than my real sister does!

Oh, and sherm, if your avator is a recent photo of your self, then get to my room right now!!!

Can we get an administrator to only allow this thread to be viewed between the hours of 2230 & 0615?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back