Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pete. What do I think of snakes? We ARE on a reptile site! I love them of course!

Heres me on Peace Keeping OP's over seas, where are you photos?

me_beach.jpg

Teamsherman said:
Heres me on Peace Keeping OP's over seas, where are you photos?

me_beach.jpg

Bit of a Matt Damon lookalike TS ??? Is that the new army tropical camo gear your sporting? :wink:

Yeah, I give up. I am way too old and ugly. I know. and we never had peace keeping Ops overseas when I was a soldier :( And yes, lily, I was hoping you would be more in tune with order squamata than your average gal at the local.

I NEVER go on beaches in the daytime. Nothing will age you quicker than the sun!

hehehehe Olive, i get that Matt Damon thing all the time......but no-one ever wants to see Matts bedroom!!! LOL

Wheres the photo Lil????

I don't photograph well. I always end up looking like a total 16 year old... staying out of the sun can have it's drawbacks too!

Hey, Snakemaster has arrived. How are ya Brett? Still lots of scotch here for ya (although I have been tempted tonight)

reptililian said:
I don't photograph well. I always end up looking like a total 16 year old... staying out of the sun can have it's drawbacks too!

So??

Wheres the photo?????

Carefull Boys! Lily is now a moderator. :wink: We'd better watch what we say. :lol:

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.

Your a moderator! You can lock the thread. I don't know how to do that because I'm not a moderator. :lol:

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back