Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy metal keeps you sane ??????? And as for telling people what to do, how can I get a job like that lol

security, with all this terrorism crap it seems like they'll hire almost anyone these days, except terrorists of course! (if you're a terrorist u have to get a job as a pilot or bus or taxi driver LOL)

So what herps have you got mate? I've got 6 beardies 3 cps a bredli and a diamond

Have 2 yearling Coastals and thats all at the moment. Hoping to get another python this year. With any luck I will win the Bredli LOL

Good luck with that eh! Sorry I was actually busy for a while, concerts over. I'm hoping to start breeding my CPs this year if all goes well.

Here, here...good show the Doobie dude's; excellent....
Could have sworn you'd just been sent back in a time warp....
Alot of long grey haired fella's came from out of no where......
Some of us still enjoy living in the past... :wink:

It was good from a security point of view, nice quiet crowd, no fights. But I can't say much about the show, I only saw a couple mins of it and I wouldn't even know one of their songs if it bit me on the...

Hey, whats wrong with kiwis and rat-breeders, at least we arnt post junkies that post continous rubbish.

Pete - you are a crack up! That gorgeous wife of yours needs to kick you off the puter :)

Actually Reed, I was out warming the beer drinking chair and just came back in. Please prepare for some absolute crap for the next little while. sorry folks. thats just what I do!!!

Thought you would be here, hows life? Might have to get some info about drinks, cant promise i will make it as i am going to the Big Day Out the day before, and it its generally keeps up with its name.

What!!! How can one day stop you from the next. I was young once. Only when you are old like me can you use that excuse. Its OK if tomorrow is a work day. Then we understand. You are sick as hell. But if tomorrow is a party day. Then Party.

Othwerise...... we could probably use a dirver :) :) :)

Hows the water dragon male goin mate? Shipped him off yet?

Big Day Out goes for 13 hrs and 55,000 people and JD slurpees take quite a toll on me, then we after-party at a mates till the wee hours, but i will be trying to put in the super-human performance, if my liver doesnt crawl out my... i will definately try to come out, as i am dying to catch up with you guys.

No mate not yet. and 3 inches of his tail fell off today!!!! How's that for weird. Not a cage decoration in sight and he loses 3 inches. Poo, that would totally destroy me!!!

and have you ever noticed the people who actually log off as soon as I get on here with a bit of booze in me???? :)

LOL mmm do you think the purchaser is going to be a bit concerned with that? Guess it will grow back..

Yeah i think they say to themselves "well its that time of the night again.." Don't worry they do that when I post 5000 pics too!

Ihaveherps who is headlining BDO this year, I went 4 years in a row until last year i missed it, seems to be the same bands over and over.. I was 5 feet from the girl who died in the Limp Bizkit mosh pit too..

Hey Pete just bought (well hopefully) two Central Netteds from Petlink, been looking for them for a while in Sydney woo hoo! Ya should add them to ya Lizard collection too!

Iggy Pop, thats why I'm not goin this year, crap line-up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back