Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Gilleni, it was a post from another night. I was actually going to go to bed tonight when I read your PM and thought I would stick around. so thank you for your kind thoughts.

An Pugs, The Boonie one is the best but the problem is, I am a dragon man (Brian & all) so I sort of feel sommitted to dragons of some sort. Maybe the arm wave piccie? I might be able to get someone to photoshop a St George jersey on her or something.

Yes Ramstein were sweet, love the pyrotechnics! I could see them much though as I was waiting for Limp Bizkit on the other stage, couldn't move a muscle my feet didnt touch the ground for about 15 minutes at one stage.. Don't like the barriers there now.. guess they were needed.

I'll photoshop it but will have to be a Tigers jersey LOL

Na that program is way too complicated for me.. but arm waving pic will be cool, or the frillies I have a nice one here of Gills Frills licking his lip hehe, Ill upload it now and show ya.

I hung back at about the centre of the floor for that one, right in front of the sound tent thingy, not so packed, I could see both stages well and I even got to sit on a fence for a little while for a mad view!

I better explain that one!!! I named my frill neck "Gilly" as he is an Australian Icon. I had to name him or Lily would have expelled me. anyway, my young kids convereted it to "Gills Frills" So that's what Pugs means.

But mate, he is gone and that is why I have to change the avator??

I love frillies :D We have a cheeky one at work that hangs around and steals your lunch if you don't keep your food locked up :D

Hey Misky, not only can you join our posts. But if you don't then we will think you are an axe murdering lurker or something. But one rule though. What happens in late night posts, stays in late night posts. We can't actually have people taking advice or anything from what we say here. :)

Hey Pete, There is only one thing you did wrong when you decided not to go to bed...

That is only grabbing one beer from the fridge...LOL

Never fear, I'm not an axe murderer... I'm an art student, I would be much more creative than to use an axe :twisted:

I live in Mildura and was working as a vet nurse but now I'm unemployed until the start of Feb when I start a Diploma In Arts (Graphic Design) and Cert 4 in Multimedia :D

ok Pete..

How about this one>?
main.php

(if it works..)

yeah Misky, like a Taipan or poison arrow frog. I saw that once in a movie. Poison arrow frog poison in a cup. Probably all crap but fun to watch. Like King Kong today.

and Misky. What sort of Art are you studying?

Sounds like fun, I was getting paid to sit on here for the last couple weeks, unfortunately now I'm back to walking around all day looking busy. :cry:

Graphic Art, a little bit of photography, life art and all kinds of stuff but I will be concentrating mostly on digital art.

Didnt work.. well in my gallery (Page 9) there are three pics of your reptiles, the lacie is the best one i think but the new Male frilly is cool too. Cant get them up for some reason..

pugsly said:
Cant get them up for some reason..

I wish I had two. Never mind. And you are only 23??? hehehe

And Misky is doing digital art - he/she can fix the pics for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back