Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks mate its part of a bank, two 6x3x3 on top of each other, fingers crossed the floor dosnt give way.

haha,sorry mate,i kept going back and looking at her,suprisingly she was still there so needing a female for my male jumped at the chance,shes actually bigger than my male,so may not have the stamina to mate her just yet,see how they go,your guys are looking great to,like how you have set em up to

anouc........yes ! as placid as ackies.possibly just a little less flighty. can put finger to within about 2 inches...dont skimp on UV light. NEC black light are fine and cheap....heaps of rock, rough bark etc, for exercise of their claw......unlike most very small rockies, mine do take minced meat..this occasional feeding allows one to make a sandwich with the powders, makeing sure they are really getting their all-important powders

Some of the monitors we work with and breed as well as a few shots of wild or other captive ones in there as well.
Varanus acanthurus (bred at Black Snake Productions)
Varanus brevicauda (wild in the pilbara)
Varanus spenceri (one of our sppencers, "Sammy" at Black Snake Productions)
Varanus varius (one of the bells we had for a while)

Attachments

• 21093.jpg
    21093.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 18923.jpg
    18923.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 179
  • baby ridge's.jpg
    baby ridge's.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 181
  • R0010272.jpg
    R0010272.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Varanus gouldii gouldii (captive in WA)
Varanus mertensi (captive cairns tropical zoo)
Varanus giganteus (wild Alice Springs, NT)
Varanus komodoensis (captive at taronga)
Varanus gouldii flavirufus (wild Alice Springs,NT)

Attachments

• mertern's.jpg
    mertern's.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 296
  • 032_32.jpg
    032_32.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 261
  • RIMG0067.jpg
    RIMG0067.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 231
  • sandy profile.jpg
    sandy profile.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 225
  • sandy hole.jpg
    sandy hole.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 212
They certainly were. All sold, but more hatching as of this morning.

YAHOOOO!!!!!! Do you have any that look like number 4 from the last lot... he was stunning! When are you going to list them?
Definately getting one this time.

YAHOOOO!!!!!! Do you have any that look like number 4 from the last lot... he was stunning! When are you going to list them?
Definately getting one this time.
I still don't know what they look like as I should have said "more pipping as of this morning" rather than hatching. It usually takes them a couple of days to actually leave the egg, so there's not a lot to go on just yet other than a nose, a tail and a neck! As of five minutes ago (when I took these shots) they looked like this:

This one pipped yesterday morning and will likely be out of the egg by the time I wake up tomorrow morning.
126935343.jpg

This one pipped earlier today
126935348.jpg

and this one pipped later this afternoon
126935346.jpg

Hurry up little lacey babies! That first pic is so cool I made it my screen saver for today

Back