Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous mangrove monitor Shane, and nice pics as always mate.

Jesus Christ.
There's only the recreational license in QLD and the Restricted which is only for large venomous snakes.
You can have any monitor you want.
Go get a ackie if you want something you can handle a bit more.

Great looking for Indicus!

Jesus Christ.
There's only the recreational license in QLD and the Restricted which is only for large venomous snakes.
You can have any monitor you want.
Go get a ackie if you want something you can handle a bit more.

Great looking for Indicus!
Relax a little mate just new to everything.

people on here need to be a little nicer :( there are alot of newbies to this site....

and also they ask questions so that people can answer them..even if they have been asked a thousand times before...

people on here need to be a little nicer :( there are alot of newbies to this site....

and also they ask questions so that people can answer them..even if they have been asked a thousand times before...

if you havent noticed APS is taken very seriously by some people lol i look at my first posts and they have been asked 1000 times before ... every one starts somewhere ... now back to monitors...

Well technically he posted the last picture.
Nice pic by the way Shane. Good timing with the tongue too

I'm sorry but I think any licenced reptile keeper should be familiar with all the rules/regulations along with what species you can and can't keep on which ever licence you carry; to just ask people on a forum shows laziness, which is why a lot of people get annoyed and 'be mean'.

Also as for the questions that have been asked 1000 times before, that gets annoying having to answer it 1000 times when there is no need to as there is a search function...

Back