Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Settle down buddy. i was asked a question... it would be rude to not reply

why you not posting picture then?

One of my V.Varius. shame the yellow washed

zzz023.jpg

I'm sorry but I think any licenced reptile keeper should be familiar with all the rules/regulations along with what species you can and can't keep on which ever licence you carry; to just ask people on a forum shows laziness, which is why a lot of people get annoyed and 'be mean'.

Also as for the questions that have been asked 1000 times before, that gets annoying having to answer it 1000 times when there is no need to as there is a search function...
this forum was created so people could ask and discuss stuff about reptile , so stop being so up tight and rude when comes to me asking simple question ive been though most the stuff on this forum and if i couldnt find something and i ask a question i dont expect some smart *** to answer it. Im asking it so i go the right way about looking after my pets , i was simply asking if i could have a monitor on my license , it not that hard to answer yes. I know when i can help someone out i do the same i wouldnt be childish and be smart *** about it.

They are very 'TAME' yes but still have there monemnts, they will gladley climb on my arm and sit there whyle i watch tv or roam my reptile room whyle i'm cleaning.... Davids lace monitors are parents to my pair, :)
Thanks for the kind comments.

Looking very chilled there. Female? Have you trained yours as well as Crocdoc :p

The username Snakeluvver2 suites you very well.

nice Tristis as i said earler nice to see a clearer photo of it lol.

Heres one i found in Alice Springs last year. Beatiful animals cant wait to i get my hands on some WA tristis.
Vtristis763.jpg

I know he has some or had some at one stage, he got rid of alot of his monitors last year sadly. Including the rarest aquatic monitor on the market!

Rustys? J.

I have wanted Tristis for a very long time i just keep holding out till i find some WA's for sale, elsewhere as in someone elese, plenty of people keep them.

Tristis seem to be the hot stuff right now! :)

But how do you mean elsewhere?

Nice Tristis, shane!

I was responsible for the town garbage run while on Council in Alice and it was not uncommon to find this very form riffling through the towns rubbish bins. A good place to look if your after Tristis pics! Have fun explaining it to the copper, though:)!!

Cheers IV, lol

Thats a beatiful spenceri Deka69

heres a picture of my newest addition,
019.jpg

Last edited:
Back