most painful experiences (graphic pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was dropped on my head on a trampoline and my head was thrown forward and My sternum snapped.. doctor says it only snapped to stop my spine from breaking

Mum thought i had just Bruised a rib so she sent me off to school for the next week.. every time i would laugh it would kill i ended up crying and laughing at the same time... Eventually the school nurse said to get an x-ray.. took about two or three trips to the doctor to get him to get x-Rays he said he would bet me $100 its not broken.. (because people who break there sternum are ment to be in intensive care)... turns out it was a clean snap.. the doctor wouldn't stop apologizing lol.. so i had a few tests done and turns out i dont fell pain like normal people... lol.. so now if i feel anything Unusually painful i have to go to the doctors...

Would post pics of x-rays but i dont have a digital version :)

Did you get the $100 at least lol

Compound fracture to Tibia and Fibula. :S

Attachments

• 315046_2420843318115_1162406508_33030793_1835736744_n.jpg
    315046_2420843318115_1162406508_33030793_1835736744_n.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 185
some of these pics just aint big enough

yes i love gore, the more gore the better

ive been known to throw a tanty if shows 'black out' the gore stuff

i love to watch the operations

my dr has offered to do my hip replacements under an epidural so i can be awake however im not too sure how much ill 'enjoy' that so its been put on hold for a while, i wont have it done under a general, ive already had my 'get out of jail free' card come up and im not tempting fate anymore

would rather be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life then to have the op

burns are the worst. i crushed my hand under a beam at work and would take that again anyday over a decent burn

I did the Old silk Road trip on camels from Mongolia through nthe Himilayas to Kabul in Afganistan

On the trip through the Gobi a camel bit a guys knee cap
Nasty nasty nasty
They put a chunk of dry wood across his mouth to stop him biting his tongue off
Like a broom handle
He chomped it in 2 in about a minute
Must have hurt pretty bad

I nearly lost my partner 2 weeks ago. Knowing she was lost in a remote area with crocs and 39o heat and I couldnt get there to find her was a worse pain than the broken legs, arm and back I have endured, the mental anguish was unbearable.

When she was found I was euphoric and the relief was instant. Unlike my former broken bones

Just to let you know I'm liking the last half of your comment, not the first. The first sucks bigtime; I know what it's like to believe with all your heart that you've lost someone you love, except for me it was right in front of my eyes.

Sorry to hear that Nighthawk. Its so terrible to lose someone so close, I just couldnt imagine or bear the thought of experiencing it that way though.

When I was about 12 (in grade 8 my Mum and Dad were having a fight so I thought I would get dinner for my little sister and I. I prepared a pretty simple microwavable pasta dish like Pasta Alfredo.
The only problem was that our microwave was up quite high so I had to tip-toe to get it out. The beeper went off and I reached to pull the dish out of the microwave. I was holding a towel so as not to burn my hands but this made me slip and the sticky, cheesy, pasta sauce poured all down my arms.
I was absolutely screaming at this stage and couldnt even stand up or move my legs to run to the bathroom. My dad practically carried/dragged me into the bathroom and put me in the bath. Turned on the tap but, being summer, the water was instantly warm. So this was even more excruciating. The stickiness of the sauce made it near impossible to rinse or get any cool water onto my arm, and every move trying to get the sauce off my skin felt like they were taking my skin with it!
Got to the ER, wrapped up my arm with a cream (I think Silverzine?) which was the most amazing stuff. Turned black but healed absolutely incredible. The only thing was, that now my arm was wrapped up i couldnt put anything cold on it and literally felt like I was experiencing the whole thing all over again.
2nd-3rd degree burns but amazingly enough my scar only really shows if you look very closely or when im too cold/hot and my skin turns a funny colour haha.

When i was younger, I used to do dancing/gymnastics/ballet etc. On lunch one day I went out into the playground and started showing off a bit hehe. Did a move that I know as a toe-shoot. Anyway, story goes, I slipped, flipped backwards, landed on the base of the poles on my head.
As I had a hair-comb in my hair, this all shattered, as well as my skin. Tried to act all tufffffff but when i got back inside i fainted, woke up, went to the ER, waited like the longest 3 hours ever, then finally got stitches haha.
The only catch to this one it that I bet you anything that I can still feel a piece of hard plastic comb under my skin.
:S

Burns are deffinately the most disgusting pain I have ever experienced :(

the standard recovery period is 6wks...even if you had keyhole. the body needs time to adjust that you've had something removed, start to heal where the incisions are and get back to normal.

at the 6wk mark you normally go back for post-op check of the wound site and to get the pathology results from the doctor.

i had my appendix out in 2009 after 2 trips to emergency and being told i had muscle strain, UTI then i was finally believed and when they got me into theatre found i had a gangrenous appendix that broke in half just as they took it out. i was told any longer and i would have had to have dialysis to get rid of the toxins that cause your kidneys to shut down.

I had the pleasure of dealing with gall stones that were diagnosed as muscle pains and a possible ulcer for 4 yrs. Got pretty messy towards the end

i have scars from 2nd and partial 3rd degree burns on the bottom of both feet. i won't put pics up coz even i can't stand to look at them so i wear socks alot. i was running on hot bitumen and because i have a high pain tolerance it didn't feel like much just warm so i didn't take any notice. whole new story when mum saw the bottom of my feet!!

Geeze man thats incredible effort with the Toe lol. My most (no piks unfortunately) though riding down a massive hill on my bike when I was 8 (we lived on property) I hit a rock came off half way down and slid the rest (approx 40m) and ripped my knee open exposing knee cap and muscle and tendon's. I didn't know I did it until I stood up and fell back over and then saw it...shock kept me strong I presume lol I didn't cry till they started jamming Needles in it lol my scar runs from one side of the knee cap to the other. and then a year later I face planted a coil of steel and slit the side of my nose completely (which needed to be glued back together and almost completely cut through the top of my lip-lost 4 teeth from it too...lucky they were baby teeth. Will try and find a pik of that one. It was pretty incredible also. Walked 500m home with a cloth on my face after that effort!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back