Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one? I only have Anteresia Experience.

• Woma

Votes: 35 32.7%
  • Something from the Carpet Python Species

Votes: 43 40.2%
  • Black Headed Python

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Water Python

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Other (put in comments)

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So which one? Nothing TOO big and under 500 would be ideal. Also, I'd like a FRIENDLY species.

haha, more the reason for you to get one and find out

I've heard woma's to be great all round snakes? Personally I have a Bredli, she is only 6 months old but I love her and shes very friendly. Her mother was 12.6kg when gravid though, big python!.

Michael

Well the womas are winning! That was always my fave anyway..... still LOVE BHP'S but are they ok for someone with only Anteresia experience?

I've heard woma's to be great all round snakes? Personally I have a Bredli, she is only 6 months old but I love her and shes very friendly. Her mother was 12.6kg when gravid though, big python!.

Michael

woooooaaaaahhhhhh!!! thats a huge bredli!!!
bredli have my vote, my oldest boy is such a friendly man!

or you could save for a bit longer and get an albino darwin, from what i hear teh albinos are very calm and have a great temperament,.... (plus theyre so pretty!!!)

woooooaaaaahhhhhh!!! thats a huge bredli!!!
bredli have my vote, my oldest boy is such a friendly man!

or you could save for a bit longer and get an albino darwin, from what i hear teh albinos are very calm and have a great temperament,.... (plus theyre so pretty!!!)
i would get an albino, but they cost A LOT. I saw one on the herp store for 350 but they didnt have a pic of it. Hmmmmmm i dont think I can trust them!

You can get one for 900 at the moment with payment plan in the for sale section.
I recomend them they are beautiful animals.
I would say the males are more placid though

Can you house two males together? Or two females? I would love 1 albino 1 normal for such a contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back