Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha we wish, Those EWDs are great. If I was ever to get a lizard it'd be an EWD

Its a couple of years old but I took it and I like it.... I just found it in my old photo album
So i made it my avatar too........

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 84
i took this pic yesterday, she is due for a shed so is looking a little dull and dark but i liked the pic.

Attachments

• DSCN1984.jpg
    DSCN1984.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 42
This is one of my boys... my mate came over to try and get some good photos and this is what came out in one! My little Storr's!

Attachments

• P7100144.jpg
    P7100144.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 64
He's a Storr's monitor. I got me 2 hatchies. waiting to see if i have a boy and girl or 2 boys (which i'm assuming because all my reps were boys until recently) or 2 girls. I don't know how old they have to be to get sexed properly.

Wait my monitor or the other? Because i assume if it's cute it must be mine :lol: haha although i wouldn't mind one of those others.... mmmm

Sorry couldn't choose, :)

elmo.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

Yeha i figured that and now am crying myself to sleep... my poor little boy feels all left out... well actually he's sleeping under his bowl thing... oh well i'll be strong:D

took this one on the weekend using my dads olympus underwater digital camera:) I'd recommend the camera to all it's so much fun...
turtlenight-1.jpg

This is one of my favorite photos of Beauty a SW Carpet Python,

I call it "Snake in the grass" hehehe!!

210906011.jpg

Heres a couple of our pics :) I love it when EWDs play dead:lol:

Attachments

• tn_DSCF1017.JPG
    tn_DSCF1017.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 49
  • tn_DSCF1068.JPG
    tn_DSCF1068.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 46