Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics JasonL, Daz, Lozza.....they're the ones that stuck out in my memory throughout the thread even though there are alot of nice pics.

Here's my contribution.. I learnt the hard way that snakes are not happy chappys when disturbed from their quiet time winter chilled resting time..

zeldamouth.jpg

Whoopsies. Won't do that again.

Feeding time :D

What is your avatar humping? :eek:

so many to chose from lol here it goes... sorry I have too many great shots I can't choose...these are some of what i got more reasant.

cheers jo

so many to chose from lol here it goes... sorry I have too many great shots I can't choose...these are some of what i got more reasant.

cheers jo

I thought it was one picture from each person :lol::lol:

not my snake, it's at Armadale Reptile Park, I did however take the photo and I love it =)

Attachments

• ARC18.jpg
    ARC18.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 100
Hi Colin,

Don't kow if the GTP is yours, but hell, that is a beautiful snake and a top pic!

Ohhhh that GTP pic is absolutely hypnotising :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sadly that GTP is not mine and I pinched the pic :lol: but just couldn't resist posting it as its one of my favourite GTP pics.

It's an absolute stunner :D I think from memory I think its one of Damon Salceies.

This Tully Jungle female is in my collection though, and I took this pic :D

1_DSC00029.JPG

Well here is one of my fav pic's oh why not since everyone else is doing it and heres one more

Attachments

• Taz (37).jpg
    Taz (37).jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Taz (38).jpg
    Taz (38).jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 29
excuse the ugly bugger holding him (i just got out of bed for his morning sunning lol

He is my jungle

Attachments

• 29062007051.jpg
    29062007051.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 57
Sorry here's 2 I took at work, couldn't choose just one.

Eastern Water Dragon, and a Lace Monitor playing Peek-A-Boo.

Attachments

• EWD.JPG
    EWD.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Lacie%20Peek-a-boo.JPG
    Lacie%20Peek-a-boo.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back