Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: Interstaters travelling to the gatherings

So is this December weekend actually happening? Like is Nick actually organising it?

If so, what date? The 4th of December (Sat night)?

Hix said:
thanks for organising the day mate, it was the best! And it was even better that you actually came to it too! :twisted: And thanks to everyone else who made me feel welcome - Zoe, SW, Westham, Stevo, Nigmax, Ricko and Woma_n, Stockeh and Haley, Daavid and Judy, dhanson and Jacob, Hey_I'm_Sam and Nome.

I hope to make it down to another one sometime soon!

:p

Hix

It was great finally meeting you too Hixy :D Yeah that day pass I had from my wife worked a treat :wink: As for the weather i thought it behaved pretty well for Melbourne :lol: I sure copped some rain on the way back home though - it poured, I was flat seeing the road and ended up following the little white line in the middle of it :wink: :lol:

I want a Speckled Brown :( :wink:

That little goldfish tattoo is going to haunt me isn't it :? :lol: :lol:

hugsta said:
I hope you guys are going to invite some of us Sydney siders along....... :lol:

i might just be able to come to if work is cool and if i'm invited ;)

So is this December weekend actually happening? Like is Nick actually organising it?

If so, what date? The 4th of December (Sat night)?

i think nick was gonna check and find a time when its not too busy so we can all stay lol :D

At least that way none of us have to worry about drink driving, and we can all get drunk :)

well thats scary :shock:

oh btw, the RW cd was cos u made me go get ur FLAT camera out of your car so you started it lol :p

Lol it wasn't even flat it was set to movie camera thats why it didnt work.

ah crap lol. were you too blind to see that at the time? :lol:

oooow
womas and pants eeeey ;)
well sounds like a great day had by all!
i hope i can come to the next thing

I have to say, I had a really great time! The tiger snake farm was very interesting, great to see someone with such a passion for them, and I'm sure he'll go a long way :wink: . Roy Pails's place was just awesome, seeing the NT BHP's and the speckled brown was amazing! The highlight of the day was staying back late, everyone getting a little tanked on too many crownies, and Stevo working his magic on Roy so we got to see the GTPs. Thanks Stevo :wink:

Thanks very much to Moosey who organized the day, was a great idea and went very well. And thanks for the lifts around the place, sorry I wasn't any good at helping with the directions :D . Thanks to the lovely Zoe and SW for putting us up for the night, and driving us around Melbourne. And thanks to Stevo and Nick for the lift home.

It was so lovely to meet everyone that went! Finally able to put faces to the usernames on here. And Judy, you do give lovely hugs :wink: . The company was amazing, you are all a bunch of great people.

Great day out all in all, and I'll definatley be up for the next one whenever it gets sorted out.

Nome said:
Great day out all in all, and I'll definatley be up for the next one whenever it gets sorted out.

Kewell it will be good to have more time to chat Nome! 'specially if we are camping!!! I LOVE camping sooooo much!! Spent 5 nights last week at Murrindindi Reserve in the bush.

:wink: Yes there is running water, :wink: the river that runs beside the camp sites.....so totally awesome!

So Nick let us know when it will be....

Cheers, Judy

might be time to polish that boot of yours moosey, and then put it down......you can't miss out on this one!!

yeah i cant wait i can drink this time. and westy wont end up throwing up on the floor he can do it in the garden at nicks caravan park. :lol: it was great to meet more aps members and we both loojk forward to the next one.

Nome said:

HAVE IT IN QLD!!!!!! i'm thinking brisbane area. :D

Alright guys sat the 4th of dec sounds like a goer we can either bbq at my place which is next to the park or go to the point in Cowes depending on weather, you can camp if you like but i also have units avail. pm me if your keen and tell me what you prefer i also have over a hundred families who pay good money to have onsite vans and if you get to loud or annoying i will kick you out on your behinds. Thats why i go away to play :wink: . So let me know if you are coming and ill get it happening.

one thing we have to do at nicks catch a penguin for sadji

Eek! I don't think any of you want to see me with a penguin! :shock: Remember how I was acting the last time I saw one? Notice how I haven't been the same since? Quite literally!

Anyway, I prefer lab penguins in small, dirty, bare cages on conveyor belts :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back