Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ill speak to ricky in relation to the units, we will probably end up just staying in a unit, but rick might wanna do the camping tent thing so we'll just see what he wants to do :)

But we will definitly be coming.

Dont worry Nick me and ricky will behave ourselves :)

Nome said:
I'll be there, tent in hand :D

Is it possible to get some prices for the camping sites and units?

:D :D :D Yippee! It will be great to catch up with you Nome!!! When I pm'd Nick to say we would be there I also asked about the prices...Oh I am sooo happy, this will be good!!! :D :D

anyone else coming?? Zoe?? Sdaji?? Moosenoose?? how about Rodentrancher? earthmother? Afro?? Fuscus????..I know I am missing a lot of names...

Westy said he'd try to catch me a penguin, so I'll see if I can make it. Not so much because I want a penguin, but I want to watch westy get drunk and try to find one :lol:

Oh, and then there's seeing all the people and stuff *cough* ;) :)

soulweaver said:
might be time to polish that boot of yours moosey, and then put it down......you can't miss out on this one!!

I need a lot of polish and have to buy myself some bigger boots but I will be coming along for sure :lol: The over night thing will definately be a different kettle of fish though - you guys don't know my other half very well :shock: :? I'd have better luck in acquiring another snake :evil: Get the drift :? I think 'fat' & 'chance' sound really good together when trying to sum up my overnight chances :lol: :lol: :lol: I just won't sleep and say it was a long night :lol: - count me in!

Sdaji said:
I think you need to consider a trade in, moosey.

;)

I think I used those exact words on Sunday night at Roy Pails' place!!!

:p

Hix

yep we'll be there! got no camping stuff tho so units sound good to me :D

yeah i pm'd nick and we will be in a unit or ill sleep in my car.

Pussies, wusses..i might be there...so look out :wink:

Don't know what your YAYing about.......what has 8 hairy legs Zoe :)

Don't know what your YAYing about.......what has 8 hairy legs Zoe

you dont do you? you're officially uninvited lol. i will be the one in the bubble with a can of mortein for emergencies (j/k nomi ;)) :lol:

:D :D i'm not bringing anything...but im sure i can find something :wink:

OuZo said:
you dont do you? you're officially uninvited lol. i will be the one in the bubble with a can of mortein for emergencies (j/k nomi ;)) :lol:

I like it when people realize that will offend me. :wink:

I know your joking, tis okay, most people are freaked out by spiders, I will never understand this, but it is part of life it seems. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back