Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres 1 of my hatchies from last season
he is just magnificent!!

cheers
ben.........

Hannibal

My lil' boy Hannibal who loves giving me the open mouthed smiles around feeding time.
He's a weapon.

Simone.

Hehehehehe he's just like a vacuum cleaner, there isn't anything he won't eat. I got him from Shane Scarff this season and i can't adore him enough. And when he throws his lil wobblies like the above photo, you just pick him up and straight away he realises his game is over and then he goes about his business, usually trying to burrow into my cleavage or pulling out my hair elastics. They have the funniest characters.

Simone.

hey hally how is she going ?
has she shed yet for ya?

cheers
ben.......

Here is my python

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/g1bbed/PICT00060000000.jpg

Yeh he isn't anything special ^^ but he has a real character and a temperament / brain of a sloth..

I rmbr once when he was young he had a nap my g/fs hand-bag and she went off to the deli down the road for milk and vegg.. As she recalls he started to poke his head out of the handbag, sniffed the meats and then proceeded to launch himself out of the handbag. The look on those peoples face must have been priceless!

a baby from this year.
bugger sorry bout the double up pic, have not put ics up in a while.
j

well heres a pic of my 2... this pic makes my jungle look really yellow :D
IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0429_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back