Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're gorgeous pictures Serpenttongue, and animals (or animal?).

This is Jezebel again....my carpet x green tree snake (at least she thinks she is)

Here is one of my olives, just the best snake ever, this is Ginger.

Very nice Hugsta :D The pic with the most recent date looks as if the snake has become darker, or is it just the lighting?

The lighting olive, she has darkened up a bit from when she was a hatchie, but is still nicely coloured. She in for a slough atm, when she is done I will try and get some pics of her in natural light. She is an absolute baby, just awesome.

stimi

stimps.jpg

Kersten said:
They're gorgeous pictures Serpenttongue, and animals (or animal?).

This is Jezebel again....my carpet x green tree snake (at least she thinks she is)

Hahah, made me laugh. Looks like a Tetris piece.

What's everyone's appeal with Olive's btw? Is it just their brute size?

Lol she does, sneaky little thing just wanted some attention while Armageddon was lapping up the camera.

Olives are just plain stunning. I can't speak for everyone who loves them of course. I still find the size a little daunting though.

Olives are just the best, big and docile, although not all are, but my three are all babies and such a pleasure to work with with. IMO anyway. :D

Well at the size they get to, you'd hate to have a snappy one.

I think they're beautiful in their simplicity, but I just know I wouldn't be able to handle such a 12 foot monster.

Are they really though? I could have sworn that I have read some pretty snappy testimonials.

During their "Teenage" yeard they can be nasty, but they usually settle out of it. Of course it's like any other snake...they all have diferent "personalities" and there are the odd freaks among olives that stay nasty.

Like Kris said, most calm down, although a mate of mine had a 9ft male that was phsycotic, could even walk past the enclosure without it going nuts. But his others were all calm as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back