Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangles

Reaction score
I have just purchased my second snake being a hatchling coastal carpet ptyhon. My other snake is a 6 month old Stimme.

My family are big on giving all our animals names. We think the coastal is a female and my Daughter wants to call it Princess. If it turns out to be a Male we could then call it The Snake Formerly Known As Priness.

Just wondering if other people give their snakes names and what these names are?

ter all my snakes and beardies have names. my first stimie my girlfriend named she called it snakie she also named my first bearded dragon..... beardie. but me other names are rocky and lucy both are stimies. My birds name is princess me mum named that, i refuse to get it sexed because im sure that it would be a male. its hard to pick names but me mate typed into google 'names' and got a list of about 1000 there where heaps its worth trying, good luck let us know what the final name is

Well, lets see...

There's
Cleopatra (Cleo), Rex, Teeny Tiny Tina Tart (Teeny), Agro (Should be renamed Valium), Jade Dag Gatling (Jade), Big Vicious Snake (BVS or Vici), Bree Cougar (Bree), Broken Back (BB), The Baby, Bert, Temp, Jaws, Skinny, Nessie, Loch, Aimyson, Aimylass, Betty, Psycho, Fraggle & #6.

Croak, Karma, Ben & The Sawshell. (Frog, pink tongue, and two turts)

There was Scritch & Scratch (Beardies), Macca, Freckle & Spot The Python (Maccies) & Sid Vicious (the Jungle).

I have.. Spikey the beardy :p Petal the MD, Noodle the Childrens and soon Pringles the Darwin :) All my animals get names!

i've got all kinds of names for my snakes, here's a few. "Cascading tears of sadness", "As dusk descends", "Under a waning moon she bathes", "Lagoons of a starlit sea", "Midwinter magic", "For thee, a scarlet sky of romance", "Dust of the galaxies", "Velvet darkness", "Godess of twilight", "A portrait of longlost beauty" "The warm caress of an autumn passion", "Queen of flowing poetry", "Silhouettic grace of a lovers embrace", "A whisper of passion untold", "Princess of a jewelled nightsky", "A spell of seduction", "Fragrant flowers fallen". And others...

Slinky, Bunny, Sampson & Delilah, Bruce, Gideon, Scarlett, Bubbles, Brandy and Sylvester. I haven't named all the lizards. Except for Goldy and Grumpy out the back. Oh and Big Blue.

speaking of naming snakes i will have to think of what to call my snake once i get it. going to make it some exotic name. probably go to a dictionary and look up the word for snake/python in other languages.

andrew

All my Spotted's are named after Greek Gods, Athena,Nemesis and Poseidon. Our two Bredli are named Phoenix & Shimmer.

I work in an animal sanctuary so I am now a little bit stuck on new names.

I have Angel (Diamond), Charlotte (Bredli), Elektra (Olive) and Jinja (T+ caramel childreni)

Mr & Mrs Lizard, Bent, Flinn (Beardies)

Bindi, Cheech, Darius, Bazza, Squirt, Penny, Ninja (Turtles)

On my list for new bubs Angus & Esmay (06 hatchie diamonds) and Chynna

we have george the stimmie/charlie the childrens/ charline the maccy/katherine and kakadu the darwins/bowen and tara the coastals/alice the nt water python/ anterasia the diamond/ and brook the gippsland water dragon

Gee Serpentongue, were you W Sommerset Maugham in a previous life!

Got Cleopatra (Diamond) Sid (Vicious)(Western Bluey) had Claude (Diamond) got Speedy (longneck turtle)Lucy (Great Dane) all the rest don't have names.

Some of my snakes' names:

Aimy, David, Michelle, Jeffrey, Steve, Judith, Peta, Sarah, Jon, Joanna, Jessikah, Michael, Marija, Jayson and Jade.

We have named our snakes with aboriginal names or slightly different spellings of aboriginal names:-

Dhakhan and Tinka (Proserpines) Jirra and Tarni (Darwins) Mandoo and Kiah (Murray Darlings). Our water python is called Aurora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back