Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot. I never call her by her name, but my female maccy, who was given to me, is named Sweetpea. She had that name when I got her, and I've done my best to forget it.

:p

Hix

sweetpea.... :? yuk :? .... that is as back snookims :lol: ........(If thats how ya spell it)

Brodie's other snakey names -
Tea and Coffee (Olives)
Kia and Rio (Inland Taipans)
McDot - Some monitor
:)

Re: RE: Snake Names

serpenttongue said:
i've got all kinds of names for my snakes, here's a few. "Cascading tears of sadness", "As dusk descends", "Under a waning moon she bathes", "Lagoons of a starlit sea", "Midwinter magic", "For thee, a scarlet sky of romance", "Dust of the galaxies", "Velvet darkness", "Godess of twilight", "A portrait of longlost beauty" "The warm caress of an autumn passion", "Queen of flowing poetry", "Silhouettic grace of a lovers embrace", "A whisper of passion untold", "Princess of a jewelled nightsky", "A spell of seduction", "Fragrant flowers fallen". And others...

WTF!....please explain these ummmm interesting names :)

Have you bred " for thee, a scarlet sky of romance" with " Under a waning moon she bathes" ?

Re: RE: Snake Names

dugadugabowbow said:
Have you bred " for thee, a scarlet sky of romance" with " Under a waning moon she bathes" ?

Hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

I've always wanted a snake called: Lookin' like a lot of spaghetti and another called Ooodles of Noodles :wink:

RE: Re: RE: Snake Names

I thought I was being creative but it seems my snake's names have been done to death

Jungle = "Bite"
Bredli = "Squeeze"

My user name is taken from the snakes.

BTW I had my first shed yesterday. A nice intact shed from Bite. The kids are fighting over who takes it to show and tell first.

RE: Re: RE: Snake Names

LMFAO Steve.......:D:D:D:D:D

Drusilla and Charlie are my Darwin's. Belle is my Cape York, Brutus is my Coastal. Beautiful is my yearling Diamond female. Tyronica is my Caramel Children's that i got off Shane's Aussie Pythons and she's a little pearler. One baby female Diamond is yet to be named.

Simone.

Crikey and Sheila - bearded dragons
Coral and Crush - Murray River short neck turts
Bruce and Nelly - accies
Calais and Asha - Bengal leopard cats
Bella - cockatiel
Seru - Diamond Python
Alice -Bredli
Lily & Pad - red eyed green tree frogs
Chevy - Doberman

I like to name any new animals after the breeder or line..
e.g If i bought a pair of Boob snakes from Tina Turner I'd name the female Tina and the male Turner. If multiple are bought then Tina(1) Turner(2) and so on..
I find that it keeps a regular imprint of the lines and experiences you've had with other keepers..

Kind Regards

Dave..

Ahh, lets see (we could be here a while ;)

Beardies:
Mojo, TJ, Princess, Foxy, Citrus, Allrick (Van Lichktenstein ;) ), Sprite, Charlie, Lex, Shorty and about 10 others who are yet to be named
Netted: Grace, Cracker, Tango, Millie, Bunged tail and Crooked neck lol - we haven't come up w/ proper names for the poor buggers!!
Frillies - Buffy and Angel
Childreni - Samurai and Geisha
Diamond Python - Solitaire
Dogs - Honey and Koko
Partner - Luke
And heaps more currently w/o names :lol:
I have had HUNDREDS of names over the years, some goods ones were Alchemy, Count Magnus, Skittles, Midori, Kiesha, Lix, Kahlua, Purity, Scruffy, Duske, Scyndel, Majesty and TOO many more ;)
Oh, and I had 'freddo' the frog when I was 11 :D

My two 8 month old Coastals are named Ssssler(as is siss-ler) and Slyder.... It was a family decision on the names...lol

Pointless really they cant hear you call there names. May as well call the power-pole out front Fred, it will comprepend just as much.
Rob

Thats a relief Rock i thought you were gunna say it hurts the snake to have a name :lol: or thermostats are bad, you surprise us still :)

I am sure we all know they cant hear their names but if we do need to take them to a vet, heaven forbids. The Vets use their names to distinguish between them.

use numbers. oh yeah and thermostats SUCK.!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. So do you all, come on admit it hehe.
Rob

Male MD - Sammy
Male Diamond - Cranky
Female MD - Sheba
Female MD - Summer
Male Bredli - Coby
Female Bredli - Electra
Female Bredli - Allee
Male BHP - Bundy
Female BHP - Bindi
Future names- Del, Rodders, Trigger, Rimmer, Crikey, Lister.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back