Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a good name for a MD is Doc. Get it...MD...Doc...MD...Doc..get it??? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Our girl MD is called "Emdee", the little MD guy is "Boof", and the Brissie Coastal we got off Fuscus, well, haven't got a name for him yet. any good suggestions please?

stiffler said:
I think a good name for a MD is Doc. Get it...MD...Doc...MD...Doc..get it??? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Actually, since you asked, no, i dont get it.

Okkkkkkk then..LOL

I usually go for unisex names cause most of the time the animals sex is unknown and atleast when you do find out what sex it is, its name isnt embarrassing for the animal ( or the confused owner )

no offense to any1 who dosn't give thier animals names but most people who don't give their animals names don't really care 4 them 2 much NOTE: i put most people because i know thier are some people with large collections and it could just be really hard knowing which is which ect.
NOTE: my snakes name is "him" because he is a male and on his back just behind his his head thier are letters which spell him

i just want to know one thing do ur snakes come slithering over to u when u call there name? i must say i agree with the rock on this one.

Your right niceman we have to be distanced and unfeeling like an iceypoll what about B1 and B2 8)

well, our little Stimmie, had naming difficulty, my g/f wanted to call her Beelzebub (Bay-El-Ze-bub) but my g/f seemed incapable of actually saying it properly (somehting that really bugs me) so we settled on Beezle!

I got two names all ready for my first pair of snakes/lizards

Guff Monkey and Rumble Fish

hey oldfella, u still didnt answer the question, I just wanted to know if ur snakes do come to u when u call them by name?

iceman, sh. Dogs don't always come, cats may not, neither do alot of animals. Some children don't come when called either. So by your logic, anything that doesnt answer to a name shouldn't have one.

i was thinking of naming my first snake a female hatchy stimpsons "Fluffy". but i can't cause my sisters old old OLD hamster way back when she was like 12 and i was 8 was called fluffy. pitty though, i could just imagine saying "do you want to come see fluffy" and the horror on their faces when fluffy turns out to be a snake!

I've had diamonds for a number of years now. some names are Jewels, Monty, Captain Crunch, Baz, Mitch, Saphire.

also coastal carpets called Matt and Rug

obviously u havn't trainded ya dog, cat and kids right cos they all come when I call them.

yes they are pets. but here we talk about reptiles, dont we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back