Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would stop to think twice about farmers snake tails. especially when were in a pretty bad drought i wouldnt think the brown snake population to be booming,where exactly lies the problems? are brown snake bites on the rise? have you seen any solid research?

Check your stats before posting I'm talking eastern they are right on top of each other 50 % overlap. By the way surfers is full of "rodents" so it shouldn't matter.

How about you check your stats before posting I said habitat not distribution, there totally different things.

What possible benefit is there from such a cull?

It would be good if we could stay focused,
The cowboy needs to be educated in how to do the job properly or
made to stop.
No animal should have to go through this sort of treatment.
Ignore the negative comments by the likes of
raginreptile@iprimus and dont bite back as this is what
will get this thread locked or deleted.
The cute little pics, although amusing,arent relevant to the issue either.
jmo.

bahahahahahahahah he is a tool

'its gonna get very spicy in here'

so how many broken ribs was that?

this would of been a great chance for a media story especially landline the agriculture show [if it still airs] or an ABC program directed at farmers.

Love The Way He Dumps It In The Clear Container And Drops It On The Grownd So As It Can See All The People That Have Just Tortured It, Probably Shook It After The Cameras Stopped Rolling, A*se Hole!

hahaha i think he wrote that article and paid someone to say he didnt, and it was published for real.

he is a weirdo gum boot snake torturing freak

the rat tail slash dred slash ew slash what that is on the back of his head creeps me out too.

poor snake

he is like something from the simpsons or a sideshow freak in the 1920s

i would stop to think twice about farmers snake tails. especially when were in a pretty bad drought i wouldnt think the brown snake population to be booming,where exactly lies the problems? are brown snake bites on the rise? have you seen any solid research?
These are people i respect not just people i've met at the pub. As for the drought the northern nsw area has plenty of rain. No water restrictions at all. Elsewhere yes. No research just a trusted word. Also not to you but there is plenty of overlapping habitat in this area. As snakeman said leave it alone so it doesn't get locked and everyone can have a whinge bout the TORTURER. I've seen kids torture a biscuit worse than that.

After watching this tool somehow the old shovel doesn't seem as bad, I'd bet it's a quicker death and you wouldn't have to see this idiot parading around.

What a TOOL!
Unfortunately the more he is watched and criticized, only gives him more exposure!
The best way to get rid of him is simply have nothing to do with him!
Like most rubbish if you toss it aside and forget about it, it fades into non existence!

Thats just my thoughts on the matter.

Why does he sit down holding the snake acting like it was hard work and looking like hes going to cry?
He sounds like hes drunk, can hardly understand what hes saying.

Oh and i thought you werent supposed to wear loose fitting clothes on your arms when handling vens?
What would happen if the snake got loose and went up the undone sleves?

Oh and i thought you werent supposed to wear loose fitting clothes on your arms when handling vens?

It's ok cause of Snakeman's Bandage Shooter (Spiderman copied Snakeman because Snakeman is obviously the true hero) will stop any snake or venom dead(Pun intended) in its tracks!

Wouldn't be much of a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back