Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

That taipan was put down shortly after those pics (it had a tumor on the right kidney) after speaking to the vet he believed that it was not taking in the nutrients it required hence the thin build.

Cheers,

Scott

hahah yep i know but hes the closest thing iv got to an elapid at the moment lol oh and the first two pics are of an eastern smalleyed.

******* hot looking spotted jamgo. Nice to see a thread that has pics of true inlands, coastals, roughscales, spotted etc. Great accies as well.

inland

Attachments

• taipan 1.jpg
    taipan 1.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 333
SA adder.

Attachments

• SA adder1.jpg
    SA adder1.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 183
you know australis that winfield bluey will kill you in the end you may aswell take a chance having a tub with a dozen inlands and a few eb,s why not throw a few adders in too just to heat it up a bit .........nice elapids guys love the pics keep them comming

heres a few more!!!!

Attachments

• tiger!.jpg
    tiger!.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 108
  • RBBS (2).JPG
    RBBS (2).JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 124
MY GOD!!! Shane, that inland!! I didn't think they could get that pretty!! i hate mine now! any like that for sale?

someone wanted collett's..... two of my babies.

Attachments

• 515.jpg
    515.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 461.jpg
    461.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 192
D.A??? the photo's not very good coz i took it at night n the flash wrecked it a bit.

1mulga1.jpg

1norther12.jpg

1northern1.jpg

1redbelly1.jpg

1tiger1.jpg

1wtiger1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back